20

[praise me for this]

Luke and Ashton stumbled through Ashton's apartment door, their lips attached roughly and Luke felt like he was on fire as Ashton undid his jean button. "Ash, hurry." He panted.

Ashton giggled against Luke's lips and let go of his jeans and pulled him in to the living room, pushing Luke down to the sofa.

Ashton got to his knees, the hard floor already hurting his knees and Ashton continued to undid the button, the the zipper. Luke lifted his hips as Ashton pulled down his jeans, then his boxers and Luke's large hard côck sprung up and Ashton leaned forward, grabbing the base and then licking the head.

Ashton had given Luke a blow job two other times and he liked to give Luke blow jobs. He likes Luke. Luke likes Ashton too.

Luke's hands threaded through Ashton's mop of curls and pulled him closer and Ashton took the head of Luke's côck in to his mouth and sucked before he hollowed his cheeks and went down further. Ashton relaxed his throat and pushed himself down on Luke, his length hitting the back of his throat and Ashton's tongue swiped against it.

Luke moaned, wanting to close his eyes but not wanting to look away as Ashton, his boyfriend, deep throated him. Saliva dripped down the side of Luke's cock and Ashton pulled off of Luke, licking his lips and wiping his mouth. He pumped the wet côck in his hands as he looked up at Luke's face. "What?" He asked Luke.

"Nothing, you're just great." Luke smiled, running his hands through Ashton's hair and kissing his forehead.

"Because I'm blow you?"

"Because I like you Ash." Luke grinned and with that Ashton licked the tip and went back down on Luke. He hollowed his cheeks again and began to bob his head quickly and Luke was moaning above him, gripping Ashton's hair tightly.

"Fuck." Luke groaned. "Oh god, I'm so close."

Ashton's hands pumped at the places his mouth couldn't reach and soon enough Luke groaned Ashton's name and Ashton pulled away just at the last second and pumped his côck, Luke's come shooting on to Ashton's hand. "Oh fucking hell." Luke mumbled.

Ashton licked Luke's come off of his hand and Luke pulled his boxers up before pulling Ash on to his lap. "Thank you baby." Luke said, kissing Ashton's neck.

"Welcome Lukey."

"Do you want to go on a date sometime?" Luke asked Ashton, who blushed.

"You don't need to ask, you are my boyfriend now."

"I know baby."

[i decided to add a little detail ;)]