24

warning: lots of cheesy pick up lines and the last chapter too

-

Ashton and Luke had been together for four years when Ashton decided that he should propose to Luke.

So he took Luke out to a fancy dinner, Ashton didn't drink because he was three months pregnant, before they went to an old theatre where they played Jaws. Before they went home to their shared apartment.

Luke and Ashton bathed together, the bath having bubbles filled to the rim. Ashton had the ring hid in the cabinet under the sink.

Luke's hands were sat on Ashton's soft tummy, a slight swell to him. Luke pressed a kiss to Ashton's shoulder, mumbling, "I love you."

Ashton lay his head back, "I love you too."

Luke smiled and pressed a kiss to to Ashton's lips. "Six months and we'll have our little baby." Luke grinned. "I can't wait."

"Neither can I." Ashton giggled.

Ashton knew it was the right time as he sat up and wriggled from Luke's grip and leaned over to the sink. He opened the cabinet and pulled out the box.

Luke froze behind him, before Ashton turned around in the bath, sitting in Luke's lap. "I love you a lot and I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

Luke smiled at Ashton. "You already know what I'm saying."

"I have a speech wait a minute."

"If it's more pick up lines I swear to god." Luke chuckled; kissing Ashton softly.

"You ready? Because I have a list memorise." Ashton asked and Luke smiled: he was so in love.

"I'm ready."

"Were you're parents thieves? Because they stole the stars and put them in your eyes.

I need to tie your shoes, to make sure you don't go falling for someone else.

How was Heaven when you left it?

The word of the day is legs. Do me a favour and spread the word.

I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed rock.

You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.

You're eyes are bluer than the Atlantic ocean and baby, I'm all lost at sea.

Honey, you give new meaning to the defintion of 'edible'.

I think I can die happy now, coz I've just seen a piece of heaven.

You must be a magician, because every time I look at you, everyone else disappears.

My mum told me that life is like a deck of cards, so you must the be queen of hearts.

I'm no organ donor, but I'd be happy to--"

"Give you my heart." Luke finishes the pick up line with a lazy grin. "You're such a fucking loser, Ash."

"Will you marry me then?" Ashton asked and Luke wanted to pinch his cheeks so he did, before kissing him softly.

Luke smiled against Ashton's lips, sighing in content. "Yeah I'll marry you."

"Thank God." Ashton giggled and kissed Luke gently.

And then they made love in their shared bedroom, loud and passionate and gentle and loving and they were both so in love.

-

This was the last chapter I love you all, epilogue soon