21

[badum tst I'm bored]

Ashton and Luke walked in to the meeting together, Luke heading to the top of the table, because well, he's in charge. He is his own boyfriends boss.

Ashton sat down at his own place and put the folder down that was filled with paperwork.

The room slowly began to fill up of other employees and Ashton was left to stare at his boyfriend from across the room. Luke sat up, straightening his back, "So how are the monthly costs?"

"Good." A guy called Calum, who was closer to Luke on the table, said. "Profits have increased in multiple areas and our cash flows are predicting for it to increase further."

Luke grinned, "Well that's great." He said. "I think this means for a bonus."

Everyone around the table cheered and then Luke stood up, "Id also like to talk about the promotion that was going round, one that will have to include travelling around, with me for meetings and production purposes." Luke started and Ashton frowned, someone was going to steal his boyfriend for days at a time. "They are in this room and the lucky person is Ashton."

Michael, one of the top CEO's, laughed. "So you two can fuck in expensive hotels?"

Luke rolled his eyes, "Yes but no, Ashton is a hard worker and deserves this."

Ashton grinned and he thanked Luke, who smirked. "We have a trip to New York next week, start packing."

The meeting ended and Ashton stayed behind as Luke opened up his laptop. "So did you really only give me the job so we can fuck in New York?" He teased.

Luke looked up as Ashton approached him, sitting on Luke's lap. "Well yeah." Luke smirked, "But you are good at your job too, Ash."

Ashton grinned and leaned forward to kiss Luke on the lips. "So we're going to have sex?" He questioned.

"If you want to." Luke said, his hand on Ashton's thigh. "I wouldn't mind bending you over this table right now though."

"I wish." Ashton said, pecking Luke's lips. "So New York."

"My driver will give you a lift to the airport, I'll be with you. Michael and Calum are coming too."

"Okay." Ashton kissed Luke again and then he stood up, "Call me tonight, you can come over and I'll make dinner."

"Come to mine." Luke said, grabbing Ashton's hand, "I'll get us take out and we can make out and watch films."

Ashton sighed and nodded, "Come to my office later baby."

Luke nodded and kissed Ashton's hand and then Ashton was gone.

[some dialogue, and some more next chapter, with maybe some smut]