23

Luke and Ashton lay in bed together, post sex, cuddled closely. That was their first time together, the first of many. Luke had his arms around Ashton's waist, nose buried in his hair, the smell of strawberries was strong.

New York was bright outside their large window of their hotel room. Ashton was staring out at the view from his position. He was happy. He was so content with his life. He had Luke, an amazing boyfriend. He had a job, that paid well. He was loved. He was so in love too.

Ashton's fingers danced across Luke's arm, before the blonde caught his hand and entwining their fingers. "Princess." Luke mumbled.

"Hm?"

"I love you." Luke whispered. "I'm happy."

"Me too." Ashton rolled over so he was facing Luke, taking his face in his hands and kissing him softly. "I love you too."

"Do you think we'll last?" Luke questioned quietly, glancing down at Ashton's neck where he left pretty purple bruises in the shape of his lips.

Ashton nodded, "Of course."

"Like I'm at the point in my life where I want something serious, and I want to start a family and get married and I just want to be happy with my life." Luke rambled making Ashton caress his cheek softly.

Ashton kissed his forehead gently, his lips lingering before pulling away. "We can have that, if you want?"

Luke looked at Ashton, kissing him softly. "Yeah I do."

Ashton grinned and Luke smiled before rolling him over and laying above him. They kissed softly before Luke pulled away. "You're so perfect." He stroked his cheek.

"Shush." Ashton whispered; kissing Luke again. "I love you."

"I love you too."

-

I'm ending this soon guys