22

Ashton and Luke were in the car together, Michael and Calum opposite them. Luke had Ashton's hand in his and Luke liked having Ashton touching him, they had to be touching in some way; except at work though, it was considered inappropriate.

Ashton leaned in close to Luke's and kissing his cheek softly, before whispering: "I don't need a spoonful of sugar to swallow you."

Luke turned to him before giggling and kissing his nose, "The pick up lines aren't even needed anymore, y'know." I told him.

"I know; I like it though. It's funny and I like seeing you blush."

"Most of them are embarrassing Ashton."

"I know but you still laugh and I gave you a blow job the first time because of my pick up lines." Ashton smiled.

"How do you even remember them?" Luke asked.

"Got a good memory." Ashton mumbled, "I love you." He placed his chin on Luke's shoulder and smiled softly. "A lot."

Luke smirked, his free hand going to Ashton's cheek and rubbing his thumb over the blushing skin. "I love you too."

"Ew we have to deal with this the whole trip." Calum snorted, scrunching his nose. "At least our room isn't near you two."

Michael rolled his eyes, "We'll be the same, you moron." He kissed Calum's cheek softly, and Luke and Ashton watched as Calum rubbed his thumb over Michael's wedding ring.

Luke hoped he could do that to Ashton one day, he'd love to marry the curly haired boy.

[i haven't updated in a while sorry]