Chapter 2: Escape From Hometown

~💛Bosip POV💛~

Well...I'm gone now...there's no turning back...I know Bob wants this, so it's time I give him what he wants..

While leaving the file, I've realized that I had nowhere to go...I couldn't go back home...I had to find some place to stay...

I suddenly remembered Olleys tour of outside the file. She said that there was a hidden file somewhere around here, maybe I can stay in that file for a while...it's all I have anyway...I walked over to the location of the file, there was no door or entrance to this file, but that's what makes it hidden. I reached my arm out to look for it and I felt the door knob, when I opened it, the flash of lights hit me. The sound of a city, the noises of people and passing cars, this hidden file must be where The Cyber Town Is!

 The sound of a city, the noises of people and passing cars, this hidden file must be where The Cyber Town Is!

This seems like a nice change...now I just need to find somewhere I can stay in this city...like a house or an apartment...it's worth a shot to go looking. Or maybe I can look for those people Olley knows about...

Those people are known as The AnA Group! Olley created them and they live in the city! They're also based off Geo-Dash icons, like the other members of the Bob Gang. I know everyone in there, their leader, Astro, is one of Bobs great friends..
Hopefully I can stay with them...