Chapter 18: Nothing Can Stop Us Now (The Finale)

~💙Bob POV💙~

I am kinda happy that my life is like this now...it's already been One Month. One month since I moved here with my old friends and Bella

I gotta say, everything is wonderful now. Life is easier, I don't gotta worry anymore. I can live in peace without harm. Though The Bob Gang is something I still think about to this day. I guess they need to pick a new name for their gang now

However, I do miss everyone. I miss Olley a lot too. Even her gangs too, one labeled The Squad and the other labeled The Goofy Emos. I do thank Olley a lot for taking me and the gang in while no one else was our owner. Including everyone in Olleys Gangs

I do really like where I am now though...
There are some things that I would change in the past, but then there are some things that I wouldn't change.

I feel a lot stronger for some reason now, I think it's because I have people who help me with my issues instead of telling me to get over it. I really like where I am now...

I miss everyone though, I miss everyone who I had history with before I moved back here. Especially Bosip. He was a true friend, but now, it's time to move on. Moving on is something that I'm working on, and it's working. I'm moving on from everyone and everything that happened a month prior.

Change can be very difficult....but it's how we grow...It can be the hardest thing to realize you can't hold on to something forever, and so sometimes, you have to let it go...
But of the things you let go, you'll be surprised what makes its way, back to you...

~💙The End💙~

~Heya! Thank y'all so much for reading Divided Into Two! It has been an exciting, stressful and crazy rollar coaster ride. A small surprise, there will be more books about these guys in the future and we will learn about these dudes, including some side characters to the Gaur Four. If guys wanna use them or other OCs in YouTube Videos or drawings or anything else, you can, just let me see it and credit me too! Well that's all! Bye y'all!!💚~