Chapter 10: Lost But Hopeful Awakening

~💙Bob POV💙~

The pitch darkness of a dark void was all I was looking at...the sound of wind was in my ears and I felt the breeze in my hair..
It felt like I was stuck in here for years..have I even been in here for years?!

While sitting alone in this void, shivering and crying, I noticed something red glowing in front of me...
I decided to get up and go to it..

When I touched it...

I saw...Bleetway...my fellow Fleetaway friend..

He came with a necklace that my adopted mother gave to me six to seven years ago.

He happened to show up in front of me, looking a bit angry...

Bob💙: Bleetway...I-I am...-

Bleetway❤: I'm not here to scold you out for all the crazy shit you've done. I'm just here to check up on you...

Bleetway has always been the type of guy to bully someone, but is just kidding around with them. He has had his moments where he's a very sweet and wholesome guy though...so I always knew he'd try to comfort me whenever he encounters me after...my little incident..

Bob💙: I....I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...looking back to everything I've recently done to myself....I know realize that....*sigh* it really wasn't the best way to handle everything...

Bleetway❤: Hey...this wasn't your fault...when Bella told you everything was gonna be okay, she meant it...not everything is going to stay bad forever...

I sat down on the ground and buried my face in my knees, constantly overhearing voices....negative voices...

Voice(1): You brought this on yourself...
It is your fault. Your little friend is lying to you...
What are you waiting for...just...

Go to sleep...forever....

While looking up and around, I saw Bleetway looking a bit furious, but he was also looking around. He probably heard the voices I was hearing to..
I saw Bleetway reach his hand on the ground towards me, I grabbed it and he let me up..

Bleetway❤: Heh...I miss doing this...

Bob💙: ....Doing what?

Doing what?