Chapter 5: Anger Issues

~🖤Bofo POV🖤~

I heard Bobal and Bobot in the living confronting Bob. I felt a bit angry at them, not Bob. Bowaev and Boder were in the kitchen with me while Bob left to go back to his room. Bowaev looked nervous for a moment, like he wanted to say something..

Bowaev💙: ....Boder..? Bofo? Was it really Baba's fault that Bosip left....

If you don't know, Baba is a nickname Bowaev calls Bob.
Boder and I look at each other, and look back at Bowaev..

Boder🤍: *...No...no it wasn't..*

Bofo🖤: It wasn't his fault...he didn't know what would happen then..but now...

Bowaev💙: He blames himself...?

I felt a bit of sorrow in my circuits...Bowaev was right, Bob does blame himself...and it's getting worse because of Bobal and Bobots unnecessary comments

Bofo🖤: ...Yes. He does...

A little later, I had to go out to the shops, and Bobal said he'd go with me, I wasn't so sure at first, but then I decided to let him go with me

💚A/N: Heya! I know I don't usually do A/Ns, but a small note. This part is why the chapter is titled "Anger Issues" Strap in my friends, it's gonna get good💚

While we were walking, Bobal kept on talking about the whole Bosip leaving thing and you know, blaming Bob for it all. I acted like I agreed until...he said something that overheated my circuits...in a negative way...a very negative way...

Bobal🤎: Now I'm starting to understand why Bowaev and Bopter act like idiots, they keep hanging out with that blue mounthed bitch. It's his fault we're in this mess anyway! He needs to leave us for fuck sakes! This gang would be so much better without him...

"He just needs to die already...just let him kill himself"

just let him kill himself"

Bofo🖤: NO! I'M NOT LETTING HIM!! STOP THINKING THAT IT WAS HIS FAULT BOBAL!!! IT REALLY WASN'T!!! YOU'RE JUST AN ANNOYING BASTARD WHO BLAMES BOB FOR EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN INVOLVE YOU!! JUST CUT HIM SOME DAMN SLACK ALREADY! HE'S ALREADY BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH SHIT AND HE DOESN'T NEED TO GO THROUGH MORE BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR SELFISH BOYFRIEND YOU ANNOYING SON OF A BITCH!!!

Bobals face went pale and shocked. He didn't say anything in response, which I am surprised about. I decided to send Bobal back home, in which he listened. He probably doesn't wanna say anything else because he knows he's gonna be in the wrong. I walked off to the store...feeling a little sad...again

"I'm sorry..Bob"

"I'm truly sorry you have to go through this..."