Chapter 3: Pieces Of My Heart

~💙Bob POV💙~

I feel so....empty. I haven't really been getting much sleep and I haven't been eating that much, it's probably because of the whole Bosip leaving thing. I don't really...wanna leave my room...I don't want to see the gang after this...though..I think I know what I should do...Bosip was jealous of Bella and I...maybe if I'm not in a relationship anymore, it'd make him happy. Wouldn't it?

Earlier today, I gave Bella a phone call, she was shocked that I called her because I haven't interacted with anyone in the last twelve hours. I feel bad for not talking to anyone, but it's better if I don't...I can't risk being verbally abused by Bobal and Bobot again...

I'm still waiting for Bella to arrive at my house. I told I had something very important to tell her and that it's best I tell her in person. Well, I just hope this goes well...this is either gonna go well or it isn't..

this is either gonna go well or it isn't

When Bella arrived, she asked me if I was okay

When Bella arrived, she asked me if I was okay. Of course...like anyone in my shoes, I wasn't...I just sat there...and sighed..

Bob💙: ...No. I'm not. Everything is going down hill now...

Bella walked up and sat next to me. She placed a hand on my shoulder, but I just looked the other direction. Bella tried smiling to make everything seem like it was alright...when in reality it wasn't

Bella💜: Look Bob..I know it's hard to go through this much pain..but it's going to be okay. Everything will be okay in the end

Bob💙: No it isn't...Nothing will be okay at this point.

Bella💜: Bob, not everything will be like this forever..

Bob💙: Yes it will. You don't know what you're talking about.

Bella looked distressed for a moment. She tried smiling again but, she couldn't. I think she was out of things to say to me. She tried talking again, but it was over the same stuff

Bella💜: Bob, everything will be fine. I'm telling you, it'll be fine and next thing you know, this'll all be behind you-

Bob💙: Bella!! Stop saying ever will be alright!!