Chapter 4: The Blame Game

~💙Bob POV💙~

It's been a couple of days since Bella and I broke up. I feel bad in all, but I only did it for Bosip. I haven't left my room at all in the past couple of days....they might even be weeks, but today, I finally stepped a foot out and....it wasn't the best...

When I opened my door, I looked into the hallway. No one was in site, but I heard noises coming from the living room. It was probably Bobal watch TV or something. I took a deep breath before I left my room

Bob💙: *Sighs* Well...here goes nothing..

I took the first step out, then some more, next thing I knew was that I was walking towards the living room, no turning back at this point...

While walking, I hear the noises of someone getting off the couch, I could feel my heart pounding like crazy...

Bobal🤎: Hey. You finally left your room. Huh?

Bobal stepped in front of me with his sour look, like always. I felt nervous to even speak to him. I felt like I had to talk to him though...

Bob💙: Y-Yeah...I did...

Bobal🤎: Dude. That was stupid of you.

Bob💙: I know...leaving my room was stupid..-

Bobal🤎: No, what I meant to say was that it was stupid of you to make Bosip leave. He had a fat crush on you and you threw it away by dating someone you haven't even known for that long. That is stupid of you. I mean very stupid.

This is just making me feel sick to my stomach, Bobal is just making me feel even bad about this. I'm tired of this...I wonder what it would be like if I left instead of Bosip. Would everything be better? Would Bobal actually be likeable..?

I heard the front door open and it was Bobot...

Bobal🤎: Oh. Bobot. Look who finally came out of his room

Bobal began pointing at me, I noticed Bobot rolling his eyes, slamming the door behind him. He walks over to the both of us with a very pissed off look

Bobot❤: Oh. It's you. Haven't you caused enough harm already? Or are you just waiting to cause more?

I didn't even mean to cause him harm...what does he not get? Not just him, Bobal too...I didn't mean it..I swear...
I felt a bit of rage in me, but I'm not expressing it that much....yet. I looked down with my eyes shut....

Bob💙: Guys...I didn't mean to hurt him...I didn't mean it one bit...I....didn't even know he liked me...how was I supposed to know if he never told me....

I heard a bit of heavy breathing coming from in front of me...when I looked, I saw Bobal getting more angrier. His fists were tightening, his ponytail was growing longer and his teeth were grinding against each other

Bobal🤎: Are you SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!!?

Bobal🤎: HE NEVER TOLD YOU, BECAUSE HE WASN'T READY!! YOU CAN'T BLAME HIM FOR YOUR GODDAMN ISSUES!!!

Bob💙: I never even blamed him...I just wished he told me before all this...that's all. I'm not blaming him or anything like that

Bobot❤: Dude! That was a dick move! You still hurt him and caused harm. You know what you did, so stop dodging it, you dumbass.

Bobal🤎: All you ever do is fuck things up!! You're nothing but a stupid fuck-up you idiot!! Maybe if you never joined us in the first place, this gang would be a lot better

My eyes were filled up with tears at this point. My breaking point was near and I could feel it. Of course, I didn't wanna show it because it'd make things worse. A lot worse. Instead, I turned around and walked back to my room, hearing Bobal and Bobot being total dicks like always...

When I entered my room, I sat by closet and buried my face in my knees...
While doing so, I felt something by me, it looked like....a love letter...

I opened it up....

And read it...