CHAPTER TWO

ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ

It felt so good to have the wind blowing in my face and my hair getting everywhere.

It had gotten more darker out now and the weather was breezy, causing chills to run down my legs.

I went to some town park which was located right across a daycare.

I remember always coming to this park when I was younger with my grandpapa. It wasn't as it used to before.

It was now modernized and pretty. It was quiet at this time,

And I went to the playground to sit on the swing.

The town was so quiet for only 1:30am

I take out my broken phone owned by my late mother. and played of my favorite songs, while I rode on the swing. I kicked my feet back and forth to make myself go more higher.

At this point I had no problems to worry about.

after losing my 17 years of life to abusive and toxic parents. I am still living.

Honestly speaking I'd thought I was going to die at some point.

I have no care of the world , just me and my thoughts.

The cold wind slashed my cheeks and I shivered a little, should have brought a jacket.

I can't go back now. Can i ?

I walked pasted the daycare and right down the street that led to no where apparently. I was very cautious especially since it's was dark. Like really dark. I Have never been outside the house this late.

Who I'm i kidding?? I have never been outside for more than 30 minutes before.

Just going straight to the grocery store located close to our house and coming straight back to the house.

What if stray doggies comes out and attacks me?

It would be such a shame to be killed by a doggie Hannah. Or I would take one of the doggies with me.

Laugh evilly.

But I don't have food or money, how am i going to take care of the doggies?

No. Don't cry.

I walked past a dark alleyway with a smile on my face.

I heard voices from my back, it was a little further away so I couldn't see much but there were at least five of them in the distance, they're laughing and making jokes.

They seemed nice.

then it struck me. I should ask them for some help. They can be very helpful to me right now. I walk back to where they're. As I walked closer I think they sensed me because they stopped laughing.

I was right, they where five men clothed with black throughout in front of me, they all look scary.

"Hi" I said to them, they stare at me but none of them responded. I look around and clear my throat.

"Hi!!" I said a lot louder this time around.

"Well hello" the most scariest one of them who looks like the leader or something responded, the way he talks send my skin crawling with goosebumps.

this goosebumps wasn't the type when you get chocolates on Christmas. it's different.

"My name's Hannah Malik. How are you doing in such a fine weather? I was wondering if you can help, you see I have nowhere to go, and I am not familiar with the places here yet although I've been living here my whole life, so I was wondering if you can direct me to anywhere I could stay the night. pretty please with a grape on top , I pinky promise you I will leave tomorrow morning." I beg with my hands together, tilting my head to look at him.

"Guys look at this, she's a talker. Such a pretty mouth, a cute little bunny in distress." He chuckled. While looking at the rest of his friends. with dry amusement, a look flickered through his gazes, as his eyes roams around my body, taking in every inch of my covered body.

"Well miss Hannah. I do know where you can spend the night." He smiled brightly at me. " we can leave now if you want." He stated seriously.

"thank you so much mister, you're so nice." I smiled greatly to him.
Suddenly his smile dropped, his face was emotionless.

he became to stare at me more intensely. It scared me a little, I tried my best not to show it because I didn't want him to be offended by me and not help me no-more.

He took a step toward me, then he took another and another till he was close to me, very close his toes was touching mine.

I rock back and front on my feet.

I tilted my head up at him. And he smiled widely I'm sure his face hurt. Now I felt intimidated, he looks mentally unstable, one minute his face was void of any emotion, now he was smiling wildly at me.

he placed his hand tightly on one of my bum and squeezed it with a lot of pressure, that I am sure it would live a permanent bruise,

I yelp back and let out a small cry, and that creepy smile never leaving his face.

He looks nice.
But why did he touch my bum? should I leave?

What if they hurt me like mama and papa does
No. No. No
I can't go through that right now.
I can feel my eyes brimming with tears.

No, Hannah think positive. You are fine.

I smile at them " thank you mister. But I think I should get going." I pointed to the other way,

I started walking to where I came from, when I felt a hand grab my arm and covered my mouth. My eyes widened and I froze in shock.

My smile instantly dropped.