CHAPTER FIFTEEN

ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ

We're currently at a sweet shop. Andreas bought a lot of sweet things, we've been eating, ice cream, cookies, cupcakes, cakes, chocolate, chocolate drinks, a lot of things were place on our table.my Tommy is full but I can't get enough of it.

I love it.

"This is my favorite place to be." Andreas tells, with food in his mouth.

I smile, drinking my chocolate drink. It's so nice and sweet, I love the taste, I've never had any of this before. I'm still surprise they allow me eat.

I love this so much.

" I've always come here alone, Fabricio doesn't come here, while Marcelo doesn't come here willingly on his own, such potatoes." he explains, eating some cookies, looking a bit sad, making me sad.

That's terrible.

"now I have my cupcakes with me." he adds, smiling widening, awwwn. He's talking about me.

Making me smile softly.

"Thank you Andreas, I love this." I smile gratefully.

"I'm glad you like it cupcakes, that means you're my long lost twin." he drank softly from his chocolate drink. He like making me laugh.

And smile at me satisfied and I giggled.

"I think I need more choco-" he stops talking. As his phone on the table rings.

He looks at the screen and signed, he picked it up. I returned my gaze back to my foods.

This is the most I've been happy.

Andreas have been talking on the phone for quite some time now.

"Don't yell at me Fabricio." my ears peaks up at his word.

Ralph is yelling?

I knew he wouldn't like it. Now he's mad.

I look keenly at Andreas. In other to know what's going on.

"She's having the time of her life, you're acting like a child." Andreas gaze met mine and he smiles, I nervously smile at him as well.

I'm nervous but I returned my attention back to my food.

Andreas ends the call and sigh placing his phone down on the table. he return eating his food.

"What did he say?" I asked him softly, trying not to make him mad.

he look up at me and smile. Making me feel less nervous.

"Nothing too bad, he's coming here, To get you." I nod. Sipping more on my chocolate drink.

"I think I need more chocolate drink." he stand up.

"Do you need some cupcakes?" He asked softly, his full gaze on me.

I shake my head no. And he nods.

"I'm going to get some more, I'll be right back" I nod softly, he smile at me, and starts walking to the front.

I continue eating as I waited for him to come back. I don't like being alone.

He's just getting chocolate drink he's  coming back.

I nod to myself.

Andreas as been gone for quite some time now. I stretch my neck in his direction, to maybe see a glimpse of him. I did. He was arguing with a lady.

I laugh. He's the funniest and sweetest person I've ever met.

He's kind. I smile at my self. Sitting comfortably back down.

"Hi beautiful" I froze.

It wasn't Andreas voice. Who was it?.

I look up to see a boy, with a blonde hair staring keenly at me, mostly my thighs.

Just realizing I'm still wearing shorts.

He was still staring, his eyes roaming my body. I don't like it.

I stretch my neck to look at where Andreas were, he was still there arguing. Not knowing someone was here.

Andreas please come back fast.

" I said hi, you lack manners or something?" He yells making me flinch back on the chair.

Please don't yell.

I can feel the tears trying to set free. I look down at my Leg as they shook. My hand's fidgeting.

Can't he leave? Why is he here? Does he need something?

"Bitch say something, I know you aren't mute, I heard you talking to some dick head wearing crop top." he sat down. On Andreas sport.

His eyes still roaming my body I can feel it.
I can't seem to run to Andreas, I can't seem to move at all.

" is this your phone?" He points to Andreas phone that was on the table.

I didn't answer.

"BITCH IS THIS YOUR PHONE?" he yells, and I flinch shaking my head no repeatedly.

"No. I'm S-sor-ry. P-please D-dont ye-yell at me." i mutter out scared.

I don't like yelling.

"That gets you to talk." he laugh, picking up a cookie form the table. And ate from it.

My legs were bouncing softly under the table. This is so overwhelming.

"You look fine as fuck, you know that?, I like small girls that's filled out and cute." he tells me picking up another cookie from the table. And ate.

I stretch my neck to look over at Andreas, he wasn't there anymore. My heart drop.

The boy look at me, and look at where I was looking at and laugh. I didn't like his laugh.

"You're looking for your boyfriend, it seems like he's gone." I froze, a tear drop.

Another drop, then another and another. They kept on dropping. I wasn't crying. The tears was just dropping.

I can't breath. I can't move. I have to feel better. I need to feel better.

Why did Andreas leave me alone?

"How about you go with me?" He boy ask. A smug smile on his face.

I saw him stand up from the corner of my eye,I thought he was going to go away. He didn't.

He walks towards me and sat next to me.

"The fuck you crying for?" He asked.

I can feel his heated gaze on me.

Andreas where are you? Please come. I need him

"I hate bitches that cry, they disgust me."

I didn't say anything. My eyes where staring down at my legs as they bounce.

A hand came to my thighs and squeezed it. I froze totally shutting down.

My eyes just stare at the hand, not able to do anything. He squeezed it tightly leavening marks.

I couldn't feel the pain I was shut down completely.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" He asked confused, his hands still gripping down my thighs.

"You don't want no fucking problem mate, get the fuck away from her."

A familiar deep voice yelled, the boy was flung to the floor hard, his hands instantly leaving my thighs.

I couldn't look up at the person, I can't move. But I know who it was.

Ralph.

__________________

A|N

English isn't my first language, it's my third actually, so bear with me please, I'll try my best not to make any mistakes❤️
Vote, comment and follow pipsqueaks🥹
All my kisses for you<3