CHAPTER THREE

ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ

My back was pushed against the wall and a body was placed on mine. My eyes was wide and alert and I looked at the person in front of me.

My breathing got heavier when I saw who it was, it was the same man who squeezed my bum, and he was press to my body.

"Trying to run away that quickly. Ehn?."

I could feel my my heartbeat increasing at all the possibilities at what could happen. He's gonna hit me the way papa does.

He begin to place his lips down my neck and I shock my body trying to get out of his grip.

What's happening?

My breathing quickens, and my eyes fall on the stranger that had caged me underneath him. his hand slip underneath my short and I'm struck frozen unable to make a single move.

What is he doing?

I look at his friends behind him. For any sort of help, none of them seemed like they care.

Is this another type of punishment?

I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

I tried screaming for help, but my scream was muffled by his hands. And I did everything to escape I don't want this kind of punishment.

The man pulled his head from out of my neck and looked up at me even angrier.

I cowered back a little when he got closer to my face.

"Stop struggling, you needed somewhere to stay for the night right? After this I can give you somewhere to stay not just for one night" he went back to licking my neck.

Why are they doing this? I could feel tears beginning to leave my eyes. His other hand yanked down my sweatshirt and he began to grope my boobs through my baby pink bra.

I sobbed against his hand at how uncomfortable and how much it hurt.

Was this normal???

"Stop." I forced the word out, my nails digging into my palm in fear "stop. Please stop it." This time louder

The guy looked Down at me even more angrier. He brought his hand up and slap me across the face.

My head whip to the side and a sob escaped my lips.

I should have tried my best to stop Juliette mama and papa from throwing me out of the house.

This is all my fault.

He slapped me again before moving my face back to look at him. Tears was falling down my face as fast as a water fall. I couldn't control how fast I was breathing.

"Stupida puttana" (you stupid bitch)

He moved his hand in my boobs and roughly squeezed it.

Why is he doing this??

Hot tears pour down my face, my heart drumming wildly against my chest.

"Please s-top."my breathing quickens.
I kicked. I hit. I push. But to no avail

I'm bout to pass out. I don't like this make it stop.

Suddenly his body was ripped from mine and I fell against the floor.

My breathing was completely out of control, and I know I wasn't getting enough air into my lungs. They hurt. They hurt a lot. I aggressively grip on my hair, my fingers digging into my scalp.

"Figlio di puttana." someone came and ripped him of me I couldn't focus on my surroundings, cause I was finding it hard to breathe. (Son of a bitch)

I looked up through my tears my grip still on my hair and my jaw dropped when I saw who it was.