CHAPTER FOURTEEN

ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ

Ralph tug me to his room which he insisted that Andres takes the checkup, we walked in his room, it's looking more fancy than the one I stay.

Liam and Andres are already in the room, a blush on Andrés's cheeks.

"You two didn't makeout in my room did you?" Ralph asked and the blush on Andres face widened.

"You did, Didn't you.?" Ralph ask them looking disgusted.

"No we didn't, shut up." Andreas grumbled out, almost too seriously, Liam just have a small smile on his face.

"Leave you two." he yelled looking at Ralph and Liam, Ralph raises his eyebrow in question.

"For the checkup duh, dummy" I chuckled at his words and the three of them attention were on me now. A smile on Ralph's face.

"Oh my cupcake, you're so cute and and fluffy, come here let me cuddle you up." Andreas wide out his hand for me for a hug.

I don't think Ralph will like the idea of me hugging him. Considering he was really mad earlier.

I move my gaze to the floor, I fidget with my hands.

"Andreas don't." I heard Ralph stern voice says and I look up at him, he was staring deadly at Andreas.

I knew he wouldn't like it.

"Oh come on, you seemed to kill my vibe this days." Andreas whined, while Ralph just rolled his eyes.

"What if I give her a side hug?" Andreas asked, looking at Ralph.

"No, don't do none of that." Ralph jaw was clenched tightly, I just stare at their interaction.

"I'm gay, you know?"

"I don't fucking care."

Ralph said the bad word .

"Well...that's your business, Leave." Andreas tells Ralph makings a funny face at him.

"Come on man let's go." Liam tells Ralph as he walks towards the door. And he nods.

Ralph looks at my direction and gave me a small smile. And I returned it with a huge one, waving by at him.

Andreas walks after them towards the door and locks it. After locking it he walks towards a couch in the room, my eyes following his form. He sat down and looks up at me.

"Cupcakes you know you can come sit down right.?" he gestures toward the space on the couch beside him with a wide smile on his face and I nod. Slowly Walking towards him.

I sat down beside him and relaxed, I don't know why but I'm so nervous.

The room has be silent for some time now, Andreas has been staring a head, I can hear him breathing calmly.

"Hannah are you okay?" I look up at him, he was still staring ahead, his face was expressionless. I couldn't possibly mask his emotions.

His funny and happy personality were gone which I didn't like, I don't like it.

"I'm okay Andreas, thank you for asking." I said softly at him. He nods.

"Are you okay Andreas?" I tilted my head to look at his face some more with a smile on my face. He nods his head yes.

"I am." he replied, a cute smile on his face.

I smile widely.

"Did Fabricio tell you what he does?" He asked all of a sudden softly, his gaze were on me now.