CHAPTER TEN

ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ

"H-hhm, hi." I wave my hand again infront of Ralph, and walking into the office, he's just staring and smiling softly at me.

Do I have something on my face?

"What are you doing here?" He asked, he doesn't want me here?

Stupid, I'm so stupid.

" I'm sorry, should I leave.?" I would turn around and start walking back if he doesn't want me here, I could definitely feel tears gathering in my eyes, I'm too annoying for him, I shouldn't have come, I should have remained in the room,

He stood up immediately "no no please don't leave, I didn't mean it to sound that way I'm sorry." He rushed out, looking desperate, I can tell he didn't mean it the way he said it.

"It's okay," I smiled at him, at least he doesn't think I'm too annoying.

He looks calm now, after I have assured him it's okay, his gaze was on my eyes the whole time till he moved it to my lips.

This place is beautiful, the room is so big, it's decorated with black throughout, I think Ralph likes black a lot, because the places I've seen in the house so far are all black interior.

there's a big office table, with a big black chair behind it and two small chairs In front of it. And a big couch which can be use as a mini bed.

Everything in here screams luxury, words can defined what's I'm looking at, it's all luxury. I've never seen.

And the man beside me looks like he was sculptured, he look so pretty, he has dark chocolate skin that looks smooth I love his skin,
And he's extremely tall how tall his he?, I'm short my head reaches his mid stomach, I wonder how old he is.

He's wearing black sleeves shirt and some black suit pants, he has low cut, the cut looks so good and clean, making him look so pretty, he has silver piercings on both his ears, one on his nose, and a silver chain on his neck, a silver watch on his wrist.

This man loves his silver, he looks so clean and beautiful, Everything about him looks pretty.

I like when things are pretty.

There are shelves in here filled with books, and a beautiful black and white curtain in the windows.

"I like this place, it's pretty." I said trying to change the atmosphere. His gaze meets my eyes again.

How can someone be this pretty.

"Thank you, it's my office." He said reaching out for my hands and gently tugging me towards the couch in the room, now I'm actually realizing my feet hurt.

"What do you do in here.?" I ask looking around. I like what I'm seeing.

"Just some paper stuff." He says walking behind me. Like he's lost.

"Is this your only office.?" I ask curiously moving forward to the shelves as I examine the books on it, he's still following me, while I look around the office.

"No," he says tugging me by my waist towards him. "I own a company where I work, this just my home office." I nod, his hands still on my waist.

He reach for my hand and pulls me to the couch, now we are sitting, the silence in the room is eating me up.

I need to say something.

"My feet hurt and it's because of you." I announced to him looking at my feet. I look up at him and saw him looking at me already,

"You walked that far, just to see me?" His eyes swinging with different kind of emotions I can't seem to understand.

Why is the office so far?

"Yes, I wanted to ask you something." I turned my body, so I was now facing him in the couch.

"Ask me amore." He said relaxing more into the couch and spreading his legs.

"The shampoo in the bathroom doesn't smell like the one you use, why?" I asked suspiciously, narrowing my eyes at him.

He's trying to hide it so nobody else use it, i can feel it.

"Are you trying to hide it? So nobody use it.?"He smiled "you know what I smell like?" he asked dismissing my question, I nod, he chuckles

"How.?" He asked staring intensely at me, not blinking once as if I would disappear to thin air when he blinks.

"I sniffed you." I answered simply and he laughed.

He's so pretty.

I've never seen him laughing before, just small smile here and there.

"My love it's not the shampoo, it's the perfume I use." Oh, he brought his hand to mine which was resting on my thighs, and just fiddling with them.

"I still like the way you smell." I told him, clearly my throat.

"I know you do, you can wear my clothes, if you want, they all have my scent on it." He said looking desperate, he kept his eyes fixed on me.

I like his stares, they make me feel safe.

"I will." His eyes widen and he nod, he thought I wouldn't wear them?, I will wear all of them.

"I'm hungry." I blurt out, he look in my direction, and his jaw tightened.

"What do you want to eat?." He exclaimed immediately, his gaze moved from my eyes to my belly, after staring for some time, his gaze moved back to my eyes.

"Ice cream." I replied smiling sweetly at him.

"You can't eat that."

"Why.?" I asks slightly offended.

"It's not healthy." He replies staring at my lips.

"How would you know." I ask him slightly suspicious, how would he know that he's not the ice cream king.

"I just know mi amore." He said still fiddling with my chubby fingers.

"But you said i could have it whenever I want." I reminded him, He promised, you can't just break promises.

I'm obsessed with ice cream now, this morning was my first time eating it, and I can't get enough.

" you've eaten some already, You can have food now, and ice cream some other time." He said sternly.

"Pretty please with a grape on top." I begged, giving him the puppy eyes.

I'm not sure it's working.

"Come" He said pulling me up from the couch.

"Where are we going.?" I asked confused.

"To get you whatever you want." I nod and bite my lip to hold back my smile.