CHAPTER FOUR

ʀᴀʟᴘʜ

coming back to Italy, seeing Hannah in the position she was in wasn't something I would ever want to see ever again.

A week.

I left Italy, I left her for just a week and look what happened.

Fuck

Liam was supposed to watch over her.

Clearly he didn't keep an eye on her well enough.

There's so many questions running through my mind. Why was she here late at night? Is she okay?

First I need to do what's suppose to be done.

"Where the fuck is he?" When those words escape my lips everyone immediately know who I am asking for.

Their face takes a look of fear but they speak anyways "the basement."

I feel all the anger rushing back in as I go down stairs, I see aldo tied up in a chair, and as soon as he sees me fear filled his eyes.

Fool

" boss I am sorry." He pleaded out immediately.

"Oh you are?" I sneered out.

"Boss pl-" I cut him off, delivery a hard punch to his face, I delivered another and another.

He started screaming, I pushed him with the chair he is on to the ground.

"Shh....she's sleeping." I closed the door to the basement.

"Capo. I swear I wasn't trying to hurt her." (Boss) He pleaded he face drained from all emotions but fear.

"Shut up." I stand his chair up, and smiled

"Get me Liam." I ordered out to my men. I land another punch to his face.

Don't blame me his face just looks punchable.

"Boss." Liam's voice stop my next punch.

"Untie him." I order Liam .

He quickly complied and untied the ropes on is wrists and ankles.

I bring out the tools of torture.

As the basement was designed to chop out fucks like him. there are tools of torture available.

"Which hand did he touch her with." I ask without making eye contact with Liam.

I heard him swallowed, I looked up at him, his eyes filling with fear, knowing his is about to come. "Right hand capo."

Then, I'm piercing a knife through his right palm, and dragging it down.

That's for putting your filthy hands on her.

He screamed, thank God the basement was soundproof or else Hannah would have been woken up.

"Apologize for hurting her, apologize for touching her."

He shakes his head "I am not going to apologize for touching a whore. It is what she does capo. She has it all, the body, the hips the soft ass the full boobs, can't you see it is what she is. A slut. " the word grit through his teeth.

She's just seventeen for goodness sake, Don't call her that.

"Okay." He asked for it.

I pick up a trailing point knife and chop down the fingers on his right hand, pained screams escapes his lips.

The look on my men faces turn into a look of horror and fear.

"You never learn your lesson , do you." then I'm shooting a bullet through his right palm.

That for touching on her.

"I'll make you beg for mercy, Aldo. I'll torture and kill every single fuck of your miserable family, you will beg for mercy from me even when you are in hell." I say crouching down next to him. " te lo prometto." ( I promise you )

"Hold him." And immediately Marcelo is holding the bloody man on the floor.

" what the fuck do you take me for? under any circumstances will anybody touch Hannah." I yell. Sending messages to the rest of my men.

Aldo start screaming as I begin to carve is skin out. I dig the knife in his face. Examining his face, causing blood to ooze out from his skin.

"Stop Please. Please Don't kill me, risparmiami la vita capo." (Spare my life boss) The blood drops down his cheeks, his bloody face look up at me.

" when she fucking beg you to stop, did you.?" I ask him. " No, tu non l'hai fatto." ( no you did not.)

I dig the knife into his eyes. Plucking out his eyeballs. This is for putting your disgusting eyes on her. I chop out his lips. And this is for saying shit about her.

The basement fills with the yell and sounds of agony.

" I'm sorry I touched her, mi dispiace di averla ferita, risparmiami la vita." ( I'm sorry I hurt her, spare my life.)

What's here to spare, he's clearly living dead.

I thought you wouldn't beg, Pathetic weak animal

" No one. I repeat no fucking human on this bloody fucked up planet earth harms her." I yelled looking at every single man in the basement.

"you protect her at all costs. if anyone fucking dares. I fucking repeat again, if anyone fucking dares hurt an hair on Hannah's head, kill on sight." I yell firmly to everyone of my men.

"And most importantly no one touches her except me. You can't hurt what you can't touch right.?"

I pulled a bullet down his fucking head, making blood sprout out.

My men all look at me with shock and fear, their face paling.

" inteso?"( understood?)

They all nod quickly, scared to even look at me.

"ripulire questo pasticcio." I say tucking my gun in the waistband of my pants and heading upstairs to Hannah. ( clean this mess up.)