CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

ʀᴀʟᴘʜ

"What the fuck did you do to her?" I turned my body to face the fuck that was still on the floor.

"I didn't do anything, you thug me to the floor hard man." The male creature tells me.

I walked towards him and gripped him by his neck raising him up from the floor.

"I'll asked you again, what the fuck did you do to her?" I yelled right in his face, he has a frightened look on his expression.

"You're a psychopath, I didn't do anything for fuck sake." he yelled his voice shaking.

I smirked.

"Let me show you what psychopaths can do." I raised my fist as it collided with his jaw, making blood sprouts out from his mouth.

I heard the gasp of people, they were scared and frightened and I didn't give a fuck.

I kept on punching him, more blood sprouts out his teeth was clothed with blood. But I didn't stop, I punch and punch and punch I wasn't satisfied.

When I starts punching someone there's no going back. I drop him on the floor and yanked his head up.

"I'll ask you again what did you do to her?" He shakes his head, tears flowing down his blooded face.

"I did nothing to the bitch, she just started crying for fuck sake. Let me go." he cried out. And I don't give a flying fuck.

I stopped.

"First off, don't call a woman bitch and second I am fucking going to kill you"  I tell him, his eyes widened,

I smash is head to the floor, blood sprouting out from his head, I smash it over and over and over and over again. Anybody could barely recognize him. People scream and some running out the door.

"I did nothing, someone call the police this man is insane." he yelled tears coming out his eyes, and I let go of him.

I look around the bakery some people was still here, staring at me, more at my blooded hands.

"What did he do to her?" I asked calmly to the people in the room, I need answers, I needed to know why there were tears stains on her cheeks.

I need to know something.

Nobody said anything, they were all clued to the wall scared, I don't fucking care the only thing i care for was fucking staring at a spot not talking to me and it's fucking me up.

"So nobody saw what happened here?" I asked my voice expression they all shake their heads.

"Well, one of you may have saw something, I'm just just going to figure out who."

I bring out my gun from my waistband and pulled the trigger at the bell on the door and many screams filled the bakery.

"So I'm going to asked just once, and if I get no answers... I'll kill each and everyone one of you." I sat down on a chair facing the people in the room.

"I'll give just 10 seconds for someone to say something else everyone dies." They gasped looking scared.

"1" I counted out loud.
"2"
"3"