Clean up 16

Shadows POV: I woke up with Sonic buried in my chest. His leg was around me and I could hear him snoring lightly. Now when I think of it, I have to wash my blanket and my sheets. And it bothers me laying in- nevermind.. I just need to get my bed set cleaned.  I slowly moved away from him trying not to wake him. When I got off the bed I grabbed my hoodie and put it on.

"Shad's?" Sonic mumbled.

I turned and saw him sitting up. .

"Hey." I said. Now that he's awake I grabbed the blanket from him and put it in the basket.

" what are you doing?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"I'm about to wash my bed set." I told him.

He got off the bed and went over to me.
Kinda froze for a moment when I realized he didn't have anything on.

"Well Good morning to you, I'm getting something to eat " he looked around and went to my dresser.

"I'm taking this." He held one of my baggy shirts and then put it on and walked out.

I didn't even get a chance to say anything but I shrugged. I took the sheets and put them in the basket. Then I went to put them in the washer. Sonic had a bowl of cereal sitting at the table.

I grabbed one of my Greek yogurt's and sat down with him.

"You're weird who eats Greek yogurt? It looks like chunky milk." Sonic snarled his nose at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Well I like it, it's better than that cereal your eating." I told him.

"But you bought it " Sonic said.

"Because of you. I don't eat cereal I bought it because everytime you come over you manage to eat my food so I bought you your favorite cereal. I don't eat that." I said back to him.

"Ooh so you bought it for me?" Sonic said smiling.

"Yea? Plus I don't want you eating my other food so I brought it for you." I told him taking a bite of my yogurt.

"Hm well thanks." He said putting his bowl in the sink.

"Mhm. I'm taking a shower." I told him putting my spoon in the sink.

"Uh no I am." Sonic said running to the bathroom.

"Ha you can- AH! How did you get in here so fast?" Sonic yelled.

"Because I'm faster and the ultimate life form." I told him grabbing a towel.

"Sure you are." Sonic took my towel and took his shirt off and hopped in the shower.

I rolled my eyes and went to the sink to brush my teeth.

"Wanna go to the coffee shop later?" Sonic said.

"Sure." I took some mouthwash and spit it back out.

After Sonic got out I got in. He went to my room to get dressed.

Sonic's POV: Shadow got in the shower so I went to his room. I didn't want to wear my clothes from yesterday so I went through his clothes.

Man he's to professional... Wait is that a Hello kitty shirt ain't no way .. ha! I'm wearing this.

I put the shirt on and found a pair of jeans  and put them on.  I walked into the living room and put the TV on.

I heard shadow walk into his room, so he was changing.

"Hey Son- what are you wearing?" He stopped in the door way.

I jumped off the couch. "Well I found some of your clothes and this one stood out" I told him.

"Hmh..." Shadow sat on the couch so I scooted up to him.

I  wrapped my arms around him.

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, so it's a hug basically just sitting on the couch.  I looked up at him.

"So you still wanna go to the coffee shop?" Shadow asked.

"Sure, but we can sit like this for a while." I said. I kissed him and messed with his quills.

"I love you Shad's." I said, I could see his face turn red a little.

"I love you too." He said putting his head against mine.

"Your not keeping that shirt by the way." He added.

I sat up. "ohh so you like this shirt?" I said looking at it.

"Yes " Shadow kissed me and put his head on my chest. I laid back on the couch. So he was literally on top of me and he just laid there. Shadow out of all people I wouldn't expect him to do this. I also didn't expect him to have a Hello kitty shirt so I guess this is fine.

We stayed there for about five minutes and then Shadow got up.

"Ready to go?" I asked.
Shadow sat up. "Sure."

Shaodw got off of me and put his shoes on.
We walked out the door and headed to the coffee shop.