Chapter 2

Daemon kept swatting the maester's hand that tried endlessly to touch his head.

"My Prince, I need to measure your skull," the Maester plead.

"Hands off... whatever your named was." Snarl Daemon, "Where's Runciter anyway? Why I'm not attended by a Grand Maester?!"

"My name is Mellos, and I'm the Grand Maester, my prince." Said the Maester trying not to look annoyed.

Daemon looks at Mellos in disbelief, "What happened with Runciter?"

"Deceased last year, my prince."

Daemon scowls, "Fine, since you're a Grand Maester, you are permitted to touch my head."

Mellos didn't waste the opportunity. He started measuring Daemon's head as fast as possible before the prince changed his mind again.

Daemon keeps staring at Mellos while he measures his bone structure; this maester face is oddly familiar, "Wait... I know you... you're the grey rat that follows Runciter everywhere!"

Mellos sighs, "I was Grand Maester Runciter's apprentice, My Prince."

"Congratulations on your Promotion then,"

"Thank you, My Prince," Mellos answer half-heartedly.

While waiting for Mellos and his fellow to conclude their examination, Daemon glanced at the Kingsguard that accompanied him, "Your name is Steffor Darklyn, right?"

"Yes, my prince." Answer the knight.

"So, since Runciter is dead I assume Ser Ryam Redwyne is dead too?"

"Unfortunately, you're correct, my prince."

"And Ser Harrold now the new lord Commander?"

"Yes, My Prince."

Daemon then asks a few more questions to Steffon; he learned that today is the Summer of 108 AC, not 93 AC; as he remembered, that's means 15 years had vanished? Undone? Or whatever it's called from his life, he also learns that before this happened, he was leading the battle of Stepstone and slew enemy commander Craghas Drahar for Viserys.

Daemon doesn't know what to feel; it's weird to say he lost something that he never had in the first place.

The examination room door opened, and Daemon saw his brother come with a young girl he had never seen before.

"So?" Viserys asks impatiently.

"Our bone structure examination conclude that Prince Daemon is healthy Twelve Nameday young man, your grace, theres no sign toxin in his blood also no trace of external injuries."

"God be Good!" Viserys groaned, "So this is real? My brother became twelve again. There's no way to reverse this?"

"Unfortunately not, your grace since this has never happened before," Mellos answered.

Daemon squinted his eyes at the plain girl that stood behind Viserys; realizing his gaze, the girl jolted and hid behind Viserys.

What a weirdo.

Viserys finally realized Daemon gazed, "Oh, Daemon, let me introduce you to my wife, Alicent Hightower."

"Oh? Hobert Hightower's daughter?" Daemon asked.

"No, she's Otto's Daughter," Viserys answered.

Daemon is completely blown away. Did his brother lose his goddamn mind? "Vis...sorry... I mean, Your Grace, could we talk?"