Chapter 14

"Brother, had you forgotten that the purpose of coming to Kings Landing is to get familiar with your intended?" Daemon asked while polishing the Dark Sister.

"I have not forgotten." Racaillo huffed.

"So, why the hell do you spend more time with me than with your future wife? It's not me who you were going to marry, Raca; I love you, but I would never marry you, you know that, right?"

Racaillo shoots a nasty glare at Daemon.

Daemon laughed; he put the Dark Sister on his lap, "Then why? Enlighten me."

Racaillo sighs, "I'm tired of my future wife's attempt to set me up with her brother, who seems eager to drag me to his chamber!"

Daemon's eyes widened in surprise. "Again?!" He asked and immediately burst into a laughing fit.

"It's not funny, Daemon!" Racaillo snarl.

"It's!" Daemon said between wheezes; he knew how unbending Racaillo was, especially after their teenage adventures 'gone horribly wrong'. "I still have no idea how you managed to charm every single pillow bitter that crossed your path."

"It's a curse!"

"You just don't know how to enjoy it properly!"

"I'm not going to stick my prick on any asshole ever again! I still hate myself for agreeing with your stupid idea! Mark my word, Daemon, I, Racaillo Antaryon, would never bed another man again even if my life depended on it!"

"Gods! Are you still traumatized by that?! Oh, poor Raca, drunk and covered in shit." Daemon can't help but laugh so hard when he recalled the unfortunate events when Racaillo agreed to broaden his 'horizon'. When Racaillo finished and pulled out, not only his seed that leaked out his partner's arse but the whole other stuff followed through like a broken dam covering almost half of his lower body.

Daemon cannot forget how loud Raca screamed in horror that night; poor sod spent the whole night just bathing, scrubbing his skin until tender and raw while keeping repeating he wouldn't ever bed any man again between his colorful curses.

He learned a valuable lesson that choosing inexperienced partners and skipping all the preparation steps is a huge mistake; he learned his lesson, all thanks to Raca.

"Laugh all you want, Prat." Racaillo rolled his eyes.

Daemon dramatically wiped tears from the tail of his eyes, "Laenor is an expert lover; I guarantee you that there will be no accident if you want to try again—"

"No!" Racaillo screamed.

Daemon snorted in amusement, " Well since you are not going to take Laenor with you to Essos, I shall proceed with my plan. "

Racaillo raised his eyebrow. " What would you do? "

"I'm going to make sure Laenor won't be able to sire any children," Daemon said so sweetly.

"Daemon..."

" You know I'm more than capable of ending that boy's life without even needing to lift a finger. " Daemon shrugs nonchalantly.

" That boy is not a threat, Daemon. He is not even capable of bedding a woman, and I also think he doesn't have the guts to start a Rebellion. "

" He may not, but his father and uncle are more than capable of doing so, and don't you forget that boy is a Dragon Rider; he would always be a threat as long as he breathed."

"You don't have gone that far by ending that poor boy's family line. Isn't he your blood?"

"Maegor was family! A blood, and look what he did to our family!?" Daemon hissed, " I will not rest until I end Velayron's Dragon Lord's bloodline. Seahorses were never meant to roam in the sky."