1 - No Mercy

5 Years later

Eva P.O.V

I was currently my house in my office,I just got off the phone with one of my men friend. I told him to come over. I needed to relax before I headed out to check on Eva's Playhouse, my strip club. I just do a walk through every month to see if everything still running smoothly. Business has been booming since it's opened, all the riches rappers and ballers come through. I hand picked each girl, all different and sexy.

But back to Ty was who I needed at this moment. He was 6'2,dark skin, and nicely built. Ty was very handsome,nice juicy lips, and had long ass tongue. Out of all my guys,he give the BEST head. And his dick game aalright but shidd that tongue made up for it.

10 mins later I looked out my office window, seeing Ty pulling up to my gates with I unlocked from my phone. Then unlocked the front door, I heard him coming up the stairs then there was a knock on my office door. I smiled knowing it was him.

"Come in."He came in looking fine as usual. He had on wife-beater,showing off his arms,a pair of Nike basketball joggers with some Jordans. He walked around my deck smiling at me. He spun me in the chair so I would be facing him. He already knew the deal so he didn't say anything.

As Ty got on his kneels in front of me, I laid back in my office chair. He took off my pants and thong and started to kiss my inter thighs and my lower lips. He place my leg on his shoulder and licked my slit.He started to feel under my shirt,massaging my breast as he stuck his hot tongue in my pussy. And licked in and out. I was on cloud nine.

"Mmm fuck baby,eat dis pussy" I moaned as I wrapped my legs around his neck,resting my feet on his back.

"She taste so good" I heard him groaned against my peal as he licked and sucked on it. Damn that just made wetter. Then he slid his under my butt to my hips,holding me and pushing my closer to his face.He got a tight hold then stood up. I held on his head for support. He sat in my chair with my still on his face,and sat me up on the desk. I leaned back, moving my stuff to lay back, I started to grind on his tongue. I was so close to cumming.

First off, fuck your bitch
and the click you claim
West side when we ride come equipped with game-

I heard my phone ring.

"UGHHHHHHHH! Hold on Ty." He sucked on my pearl one more one then kissed before putting me on his lap. Damnit man,whoever dis is better have a good ass reason for calling me. I sat in Ty's lap as I answered the phone.

"Speak."

"We got him."said one of my workers,Kev. Kev one of my most trusted workers. Also a close friend. I got off Ty's lap and headed to me room,no giving a fuck if I was just in my bra and shirt.

"Where y'all at" I said as I got my Tims, camo pants,and a black wife beater.

"Warehouse"

"Aight be the there in 15 mins" I hang up the phone. And told Ty to go home. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I got in my all black BMW and was off.

About 2 weeks ago my little cousin Misty came to me crying, telling me her boyfriend Nico, beats and rapes her, and when her was carrying his child he beat her up so bad she had a miscarriage. It broke my heart,she was only 17 and he was 27. I was mad at her for messing with grown men but she 18 in a week plus its already done. I promised her that she wouldn't see him again and he would pay. And that she'd get to watch, even join in if she wants. One thing you don't fuck with is family. And when I get to this warehouse,best believe there will be NO mercy shown.

I quickly picked up Misty and drove to the warehouse. The warehouse was underground and the middle of nowhere. We used to be a trap house but now we use for handling bitches like Nico. It's packed with all types of tools, knives, flame throwers, chainsaws even acid.

I parked and got out the car. I told Misty to sit with the guys when I walked in the warehouse. I saw Nico in the middle hanging by his hands by a chain. Naked with tape over his mouth. His feet was pinned to ground with more chains. I smiled at my workers.

"Good job boys" They nodded.They were all sitting in chairs.They know not to get in my way, when we're in the warehouse. I walked over to Nico.

"Aww he's sleep.Hmm We cant have that" I ripped the tape off his lips and cheeks. He's eyes shot opened and yelled out in pain. Immediately looking around and trying to pull against the chains.

"You're up I see" He looked at me with pure anger.

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" He spat in my face.

"Ooo someone's mad" I said as I walked over to my table fulled with weapons. Hmm with to start with first.

"Hey Misty, K or R" I asked looking at her.

"K?" I give her a evil smile.

"Knife" I picked up the turning knife and walked over to Nico. He eye's widened when he saw the knife. I laughed.

"Wwait- what do y-y-you from me!...look I have money!... please!"

As I was about to speak Misty popped up and came over yelling in his face.

"I want my babies back! Can you give back them! Huh!" Spitting in his face and taking the knife from me to stab him in the side deep. She give it back and watched him cry and beg.

"This is only the beginning baby boy"