9 - Pop ups

||Monica's Apartment||

Monica P.O.V

It's been about a few weeks and a couple days since I started working for Snake. He told me I'm only doing 2 jobs a week, and that the rest of the week is his time. He's been coming over at night and spending the night or sending a car to come get me. Which is fine with me, I loved not having to stand on the corner. A lot of the girls hated me, every time I came to the bar to see Snake or give him money, they side eyeing me or 'accidentally' bump me. Not my fault I looked better. And that old bitch who's always around him is supposedly his main hoe. Welp not for long, imma take spot. I found out her name is Jezlyn. But Daddy calls her Lynn.

I was at my apartment in bed and felt that Daddy wasn't in bed with me, he came over late last night cuz he didn't want me to driving late. I looked at my phone and saw it was 6:30, which meant I had to bath my mother. This detox had her sweating buckets of sweat. I sat up and jumped when I saw Daddy was standing at the end of my bed, watching me as he sipped of his drink.

 I sat up and jumped when I saw Daddy was standing at the end of my bed, watching me as he sipped of his drink

"That noise doesn't bother you?" I looked at him confused and listened for a noise.

"What noise Daddy?"

"Old lady you got up in here, groaning and rolling around in bed, I can't sleep like that." I got up and put back on my night clothes he took off last night.

"She's my mom, I'm putting her through a detox-"

"I ain't ask all that, I said I can't sleep with all the noise. Should put her in a nursing home. " I sighed and mumbled under my breath 'well go home'.

Not a minute later he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to look at him.

"Fuck you say Bitch."

"OWW! Nothing...nothing, I'm sorry Daddy!" He pushed me on the bed with his hand on the back of my neck.

"What was one of the rules I told you when you joined the Candy Shop." I heard him unbuckle his belt then I assume taking off his pants.

"N-never disrespect...you.."

"Then why you talking back." Before I could answer I felt a hard slap across my ass.

"I know you new, and maybe I was being too sweet on you. I gotta show you that there consequences for your actions."
____________________________________

An hour later, I laid in bed on my stomach, my throat and ass was sore...I couldn't half feel my legs. He got outta bed and put his suit back on. Then left without saying anything.

When I got the strength to get up I slowly walked to the bathroom and made myself a hot bath. I sat and cried, trying to ease my aches and pains. I see why none of the girls crossed him. I had to find out the hard way.

After soaking I got up and showered. I got dressed and went to my mother's room, she was washed down in sweat, her puke bucket was filled to the brim. She was getting a little better, she stopped trying to escape and let's me wash her. I got her bucket and cleaned it outside. I came back and helped her into the shower then washed. We haven't spoken yet since she got here, I just give her food and tell her I'm leaving.