4 - Business and Pleasure

||Monday Morning||

Eva P.O.V

It was around 4:30 and I just finished packing. I took a shower and washed my hair. While I was drying off and brushing my teeth ,Leo came behind me kissing my neck and shoulder. I rolled my eyes and shooed him off.

"Move Leo, I tryna get ready"

Leo is another one of my boy toys. He is 27 years old, was 6'4 with big dark brown eyes. I met him at the gym, he's a trainer with means you know he's built. Nice dark chocolate skin and arms full of tats.

I called him late last night, Leo could put it down. But he so lovely dovey. Like after we was done he wanted to cuddle and kiss on me. I wasn't in the mood for all that, I wanted to fuck and sleep.

I walked passed him to find a fit to put on. I sat on the bed with my Sweet Pea lotion and rubbed it all over my body. Then I slipped on my black bra and thong set then grabbed a peach colored sundress that had a white and gold belt around it. I put some white wedges and some light make-up. As I was putting on a little gold jewelry I notice he still here in his boxers with a big ass boner. In my bed. Why is he still here? I look in the mirror, and fluffed over my natural curls.

"That dress a lil' short ain't it?" I heard Leo say. Yea it was right under my ass, but so I'm grown and its cute.

"1. I'm grown. 2. I buy my own shit. And 3. You ain't my man. Also why you still here?" I turned around with my hand on my hip.

"Well damn,I'm just sayin'. If the wind blows, yuh ass gon be all out" He got up out of bed holding himself thru his boxer. "And you just gon leave a nigga like this?" He looked down at his boner then me.

"Go the your girlfriend house" This nigga so aggy damn.

He started to snatch his clothes off the floor and aggressively got dressed. Like I'm pose to be scared. Pssh yea ok. I just shook my head. My driver knocked on the door to get my bags. I let him in, then Leo stormed out.

"Keep on with that funky ass attitude and see if I call you again!" I yelled behind him. He stopped and turned back around.

"Baby please, I'm sorry" He said while walking over and getting on his knees hugging my thighs. I rolled my eyes. "Move Leo." Once he did I walked down stair with Leo hot on my trail. I opened the front door and pointed outside looking at Leo. He started to speak but I held my hand up. He stopped then walked out.

Niggas.

Kev P.O.V

I had already gotten all my stuff packed for the week yesterday. Now I'm just in bed laying down chilling. I look over at my nightstand at the clock. 4:05 . I figure I might as well get ready this long ride. I looked down to see Bri. I think, arm around me. She was a random I fucked last night. I moved her arm and stirred in her sleep. I got up and went to the bathroom with my phone. I called a uber for her then get in the shower. Afterwards I wrapped my towel around my waist and did my morning face routine. A nigga gotta keep his skin clear. Then I trimmed up my beard.

When I walked out I saw ol girl still sleep. I went into my closet some basketball shorts , a wife beater and hoodie. I got dressed then put on my J's. I threw on my gold watch and started putting my bags in my GMC Yukon.

When I was done I get all ol girl clothes then slapped on ha' ass. She jumped a little then smiled when she saw it was me.

"Good morning daddy" she said trying to be sexy but her morning breath was kickin'. I turned my head and handed her the clothes. She frowned and took her clothes. She looked over at the clock.