8 - Date Night

Mimi P.O.V

"How does this look?" I looked in the mirror nervously looking at my outfit. This was my 5th time changing. I heard a sigh from Eva on facetime. I had my phone seating up on my dresser so Eva can see my outfit.

"Bitch. You pretty as fuck. You can come in with a bag on and he'll still fuck you."

"I don't want just sex Eva." I rolled my eyes and looked for something else. I saw a dress I never get to wear. But I wanna come outta my comfort zone a bit. I'm usually a shirt and jeans type girl.

"Yass bitch! That's the one! Wear that!" She picked out my shoes and I threw on a bomber.

I fluffed my hair out then did my baby hairs

"Eva I'm nervous. It's been like 3 years since I been on a date."

"Just loosen up ok, he really likes you." I'm not sure why, I mean I love me but I don't think I'm that attractive.

It's was 9 o'clock and he's picking me up at 9:30. I paced a little and talked to Eva. She eventually calmed my nerves.

I jumped when I heard the doorbell. I said bye to Eva and hung up. Looked in the mirror once more then grabbed my bag. I went to the door and opened it facing a chest. I like looked up and saw a handsome face. Damn he's taller then I expected.

"Um..I mean..Hey Vinny, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too beautiful, you love great." He smiled and my knees felt weak. He handed me flowers then kissed my hand.

"Thank you, these are lovely." I couldn't stop smiling. I quickly sat the flowers in a jar with water cause I didn't have a vase.

I saw he stayed in the doorway and waited patiently.

"All set." I said stepping outside and locked my door. He walked me to his car and opened the door for me. He's such a gentleman. For now..
________________________________

We talked on the way to the restaurant. He is very confident and smart. And funny... and sexy...and looked to be packing when I peaked in his lap...nice and tall...things I'd do-

"You good babygirl, we're here." I snapped outta my dirty thoughts and saw we were at Nobu. It was a very nice but pricey restaurant. I've never been, way above my pay grade.

"Oh...right sorry." I was about to open my door and-

"I got it! When you with me you don't open doors." He quickly got out of the car and ran to open my door. I blushed and stepped out. He held my hand and walked me in, opening the door for me. We walked to the hostess desk and they nodded at each other. The hostess walked us to our table and handed us a menu. Everything was so expensive. I did not wanna spend up all the man money. He must have seen my face and how I was looking at the menu.

"Don't worry about the price baby, get whatever you like. And not no salad either." I sighed cause that was what I was about to get.

"You sure?"

"Of course, I want to spoil you when you with me." He flashed his beautiful smile and I had to cross my legs. I said 'Ok' softly and looked back at the menu.

I could feel him staring at me. Almost like he was examining me. I felt like a freshman and he was the senior preying on me. Breaking his eyes away from me a waiter asked us for our drinks. Before I could say water, he said some type of wine name I've never heard of. And it sounded expensive. I ended up ordering pasta. And he got steak, macaroni and a bake potato. Damn this man could eat.

"So what made you join the medical field? Eva told me ya'll went to school together."

"Um, well I've always loved helping and caring for people. I also would love to open my own client, and help the less fortunate."

"That's great, I love an ambitious woman." I smiled and said 'Thank you'

"You ever thought of modeling? You have a beautiful face and body. You'd be perfect on a magazine cover or like a billboard." This man is going to make my cheeks fall off.

"Oh..wow, thank you. But no, I'm to shy to do any of that."

"Don't see why, you're gorgeous."

By then our food came, he was about to start eating but stop when he saw me saying grace and put his head down with me. We started eating and I got curious.

"What made you join the drug industry." He choked on his wine and cleared his throat.

"Uh well, I didn't want a 9 to 5. I needed fast money, my homeboy Kev recommended me to Eva. I had a baby on the way.." He got quiet and flared his nose.

"I was working for my son but I found out he wasn't mines. But I still work for me, fast money."

"Oh, I'm sorry Vinny-"

"It's ok babygirl, you actually the first female to ask that question." He looked me over and started eating again.

We were at the restaurant for at least 3 hours talking and getting to know each other. I had lost track of time, forgetting I have work in the morning. He drove me home and walked me to my door.

"I had a great time great time taking you out. I hope we can do this again." He said holding my hand.

"I did too, and yeah..we should." Before I knew it he kissed me. His were is soft and smooth, and seem to sink up with my lips perfectly. It got really intense as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I was on my tippy toes trying to keep up. He had me pinned on my door, his boner was pressed against me. It felt so big.

Then I realized, we're outside, and this is our first date. I pulled away and caught my breath. He backed up catching his too.

"I'm sorry...I-I got carried away."

"I should..should um..go inside now." I unlocked my door and stepped in. I could tell he was feeling bad about what he did.

"Can you come get me on my lunch break?...At 12..I have a hour.." He smiled big and kissed my hand.

"Of course I can. I'll see you then. Have a great night."

"You too."

I watched him walk back to the car then waved. I closed my door and signed, I really wanted to invite him in.

But instead I had to pushed him away and acting shy.

But it's our first date.

I don't know, we'll see where it goes. Hopefully far.

_________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you are enjoying the book, this chapter was kinda short but there's a lot more coming.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. I love reading your comments. 🤗