Prologue

Eva Golden is her name,but in the streets she known as Lady E. She is one of the biggest drug lords in LA,California. After her father's passing, the business was passed on to her being that she was an only child. She also owns a very successful strip club named Eva's Playhouse. And to top it all off, she also runs an escort business.She is 25, 5'6, brown skin with natural curly hair. Thick hip,lips and thighs with a booty to set it off. She is also very beautiful,but don't be fooled by her looks. She is one of the coldest people you'll know. Shows no mercy. Only things she cares about is her money and family, other then that,she wouldn't give two fucks about.

.

.

.

.

Eva was born in Sumter, South Carolina. Her parents Jezlyn Moore and Robert Golden, were only 17 and 16 years old when she was born.

Robert and Jezlyn were your typical high school love story. Both had big dreams. Jezlyn wanted to be a modal, Robert wanted to be in the NFL. But that all came to a stop when Jezlyn found out her was pregnant. Robert was scared but happy the love of his life was carrying his child. He had already started working at the mall in foot locker. Also worked for big time drug dealer named Fatz. With the money he's making, and Jezlyn's when she started working, he figured they have enough money in move in together. On the other hand Jezlyn wasn't ready to be a mother. She wanted to start her career, she was already messing with a local photographer named Troy, who promised to take care of her and bring her to the top.

Through out her pregnancy she was trying make herself have miscarriages. Still that didn't work she came out with a another plan.

When the day came for Jezlyn to give birth. It took 5 hours, and they both decided to name their baby Eva Liyah Golden. Jezlyn didn't really look at her or even hold her. Only Robert's family showed up. Jezlyn was disowned by hers. After visiting hours was over everyone left and Jezlyn was alone. She got her hospital bag and gotten dressed.

She left out the hospital window with her bus ticket to California. Leaving Eva with her father. He was angry and heartbroken that his girlfriend and future wife had ran out on him and their child. Although his was devastated he was gonna be there for his kid. It was a struggling at first but his family helped as much as they could.

Robert wanted the best for Eva, so he worked two jobs and sold drugs on the side. After a few years of selling and showing his loyalty to his boss Fatz moved him to California to live in one of his houses, The empire was passed down to Robert when Fatz got sick. Fatz saw Robert as a son since he never had kids. Once Fatz died from a heart attack, leaving Robert was in his spot at 24. Robert never got another girlfriend, just had a hoes. When he was 48 he died in a shoot out, leaving 20 year old Eva the business.

Eva at the time had just finished nursing school. While shopping for scrubs for her in job with she friend Mia (Mimi), she had gotten the from the hospital saying her dad was shot. She rushed to the hospital driving like bat outta hell. But when she got there it was late. She broke down in the waiting room floor in her best friend and one of her dad's right hand man, Kevin arms. He rocked her back and forth letting a tear fell down his chest.

Even though Eva knew his dead she still went into his room. She cried and cried till she had an headache.

As she was laying her head on his bed she felt a hand in her face. She looked up to see her father looking down at her with a sympathetic look on his face. She was about to get the nurse but he stopped her.

"No need babygirl. My time is up-"

"Daddy please the-"

"Eva. I need you to be strong ok. Listen to me, after you leave here, I want you to go to my main house, into my room to my safe and get a big black box out. There's information and items I want you to have-" he started coughing but continued.

"All my money has been moved to your account. All my houses, cars, cards, islands, and everything I ever owned is yours now. And I'm not giving you this just your my only child, I also went you to take over-"

"But dadd-"

"Eva I know you can do this. You have the right mindset and leadership skills to run this place. I trust you and I believe in you." He stroked her face and wiped her tears.

She simply nodded. Eva was loyal to her father, which means if he wanted her to take over, she'd do just that and make him proud.

"I love you and always be there for you. In sprit."

"I love you too dad." After he heard that he laid back and closed his eyes and died happy.

Eva watched him passed and tucked him in then kissed his forehead. Then left his room and sit in the waiting him with Kevin. She made a call to her new job telling them she couldn't work.

After they left the hospital, she went to her dads mansion up to his room. Once in his room she went into the back of his walk in closet then moved some boxes to get to the safe.

She already knew the code was her birthday so she opened it in no time. Then she opened it, as her father said, there was a big black box inside. She took the box back into his room and sat on the bed.

She opened it and spread out all the papers. She looked over them and saw files on the workers, connections and buyers information, receipts, codes and passwords. Then there was keys with tags on them telling what it belongs to. After studying over the information a few hours, and talking to his main guys. She was ready.

In the beginning, she was still learning the game. Still care too much about people and their feelings. Some the the workers didn't like working for a bitch. No matter who she was. Kev trained her and taught her how to get respect and lead. Also to shot and fight.

One day during a meeting two of the workers disagree on a plan with her. These two workers always had shit to say and just didn't care or respect her. And she was sick of it.
She waited patiently to see who agreed with them. Three hands went up and she nodded.

She stood up looking at the three then quickly grabbing her gun from her waist band, shooting each one in the neck. She sat back into her chair to watch them blood out. Everyone was shocked and looking at her.

"Anyone else." The room was completely silent. After she first kill it changed her, over the years she became cold and crafted herself into the ruthless bitch she is today. Lady E.

Please be sure to leave comments on the book and also vote. Hope you enjoy!