10 - Dummy

||The Main Trap||

Kev P.O.V

I was chilling in my office looking at the  cameras on my T.V. Nobody knows about these but Eva and Vinny. I was looking at the packing room. We have about 300 people sorting and making baggies of each product. Measuring them specifically to the T. But I noticed few the pass few weeks that Royce was hanging around. After he would get his supply to sell, he'd sit and talk to the other workers. And some these motherfuckas would actually stop and talk back. I don't know what he think he doing but best believe imma find out. 

As the work day was ending, Eva didn't come in because she was getting her club 'Fireball' open. So she left me in charge over the day shift. I looked on the camera and seen Royce coming to my office, so I turned off my T.V. 

"Aye, Boss man you got a minute?" He said knocking on my door.

"Yea man, come in." He came in and shut the door behind him. Then sat on a down in front of my desk.

"Wassup?" I said cuz he wasn't talking, just sat down and looked at me. I got my gun ready under the table if he try some shit.

"So how long you been working here?"

"Awhile."

"How long you been working for Eva?"

"Why?"

"Cuz man,  I got a proposition for you." I looked at him for a second to see if he was serious, and he was but I kept my poker face on.

"And what would that be?" He got up and walked back and forth.

"You ever get tried of how she treats you? You always protecting her, always got her back, but what is she doing for you?  She got bout ten cars, probably like 5 mansions,  She got a strip club, some escort business, and  about to open a club. And I'm sure you don't owe a damn thing. No disrespect tho-"

"What's your point?"

"My point is, why don't you just take over this shit? Shit I'll help you, we could run LA. This is man's world. We put here to lead, not follow behind some bitch."

"Ion know man, we gon need help. Can't be just us." This nigga is bold. I watched him smirk and come up to my desk.

"I already got that part planned out bro, turns out we gotta a lot niggas that feel the same man." He smacked a paper on my desk and it had a list of names, I guess of people who was with this shit. Looked to be about 20 or 30 people.

"Look I know you want more, hell from what I hear you trained Eva. And exactly how is she thanking you. Hm?" I didn't say anything I just let him talk, I had my phone recording. I simply nodded in agreement, playing along.

"But no pressure man, whether with or without you. I'm taking over, and you can choose to be apart of something big or be in the crossfire."

"I hear you." He nodded and took the paper off my desk.

"Imma text off my burner, next week we meeting." And he left me office. I turned back in my t.v and saw him dap up one of the security guard. This little nigga about to get these people killed.
___________________________________

|| Royce, Wayne, Sean's Apartment||

Misty P.O.V

I just had woken up and remembered that I was at Royce place. I looked around to see he was gone. He left a note on the nightstand saying he left money for me to uber home in the kitchen. I started to tear up because I felt like a cheap whore. He seemed very nice and I felt like we had a connection. But I guess not. I got outta bed to get my clothes off the floor and went in his bathroom to shower.

When I got out I realized that my bus probably came and gone. And I needed to put on new clothes. Fuck. And Momma probably at work. Sigh only one person I can call. Eva.

I walked out to room quietly and noticed something was here in the living room. 'Please don't be his wife. Please don't be his wife. Please don't be his wife.' I peeked around around the corner and it was guy playing a game with headphones on. He was light skin with dreadlocks and really into his game. I might can sneak out.

I tiptoed to there kitchen and ducked, then texted Eva asking her come get me. I was about to peek over the corner and saw a gun in my face. I slowly stood with my hands up. The light skin guy look my up and down and cocked his gun.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Um..um..Misty..I-I came here..with Royce..l-last night." At this point it felt like I was going to shit myself.

He slowly lowered his gun and frowned.

"You look a lil young to be in a grown man house fucking. Don't you got school."

"I'm 18" He shook his head and walked over the corner. I backed up some but he grabbed my arm.

"Let me see your ID, cuz ion believe you 18." I opened my phone case and took out my ID.

"Barely legal." He tossed the ID back to me and took my phone.

"Hey-"

"Who was you texting?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"My cousin, so she can come get me."

"Iight, sit where I can see you."

As we went to sit there was knock on the door. He looked at me then went to open it.

Eva P.O.V

I'm kick this little bitch ass. It's been 3 months since the Nico situation and she back fucking with grown men. I don't know what my aunt is doing but she needs to keep a better eye on her.

I was on my way to my club to see if it was ready for the grand opening. But I got a text from Misty. I went to the address and the apartment number. I knocked and waited.

I was looking down at my phone when the door opened, I looked up. And it was Wayne? I frowned. I just know I'm at the wrong address. I pushed past him and looked inside.

"Eva-"

"Why my cousin in your house Wayne?" I quickly opened my pocket knife and pressed it against his neck. Misty was about to talk. "Shut up the fuck up Misty."

"Eva..She came here last night, with Royce " He said with his hands up.

Royce?