3 - Old Flames, New Faces

Eva's P.O.V

After I got home, I changed into my all white fitted one piece body suit with red pumps, I fluffed out my natural curls and let them fall over my shoulders. Then I get on some jewelry to match my outfit and a some red lipstick. I grabbed my purse and made my way outside where my diver was waiting. I got inside and told he to take my to Eve's Playhouse. He said yes ma'am and we were on our way.

||Eve's Playhouse||

He pulled up and we got there about 11:00.

"Aiight stay parked here, cuz I'm just gon check on some things." I said as I checked my make-up.

"Yes ma'am"  I got out and was greeted by the bouncers and they put up the rope for me. As I walked in the place was packed as usual, I saw the ballers in VIP. A girl on each pole and two on the main stage. Few girls working the floor. I continue walking thru giving a head nod here and there. Everything was running smoothly. I got to the manger door. The manger's name was Ronney Williams is who I hired to run the place. He's an a old friend of mine and can be trusted. He is cute too. Lil baby face with green eyes and brown skin. But I love my ruffnecks too much. 

As I was about to knock I saw  it was cracked. I told him to keep this locked. I pushed it open and when I got fully in the office I saw his getting sucked up. I smacked the door causing both of them to jump.

"Oh shit, my bad E" He jumped and pushed her head. I saw one of my strippers named Honey and shook my head. She was close to being fired cuz she always starts shit in here. But Rodney convinced me to let her stay cuz she brings in a lot of money. I see another reason why he wants her to stay.

"Get yo hoe ass out before I fire you"  She quickly got off the floor and run outside. "Ron what I told you about that shit, yo ass gon fuck up my business. One of those hoes out there are gonna get you for sexual harassment and rape, Imma give yo ass to the cops. Don't make no fucking since." I walked and stand in front of his desk with my hands in my hips.

"I know I know E but your fine self won't be my wife so I gotta settle" He said while looking me up and down. This boy had a crush on me every since we met in high school.

"Boy please. The bitches you be fucking tells me you ain't ready for me. Anyway what our numbers looking like." He did a little smirk as he take our stats book out and lays it on the deck in front of me.

"Our numbers are fine, everything cool. Even tho one of the dancers was taking more then what she pose to have, I fixed it and got back in track." I looked over the book while listening to him. "Did I tell you how good you looking." 

"Nah, but I already know. Like I always do." I said as I flipped through the pages. "Aiight that's good to hear. Glad you fixed it before I came but I'm bout to be out. I just wanted to do a walk thru, Ill hit you up later."  

"Aiiight E" He got up and hugged me then open the door for me. "You should come by more, we miss seeing the Queen around here"  I felt he looking at my ass and turned around. "Nah you seem to hear it under control. And stop looking at what you can't have" He just laugh as I walked out and back thru and saw Honey back working the floor, I saw her glaring at me because she couldn't see my eyes under my sunglasses. She lucky I ain't got time today I'll snatch that lace front and shove it down her fucking throat. I made my way out the door where my ride was waiting. I got in and told him to take me to club Ecstasy.

||Ecstasy||

It was about 12:30 when we pulled up. I stepped out and walked in front of the line, to dap up the bouncer and be let in. The place was poppin' like always. I saw my friend Mimi and Kev with his niggas walk in the VIP room. Mimi was in nursing school with me. We were study buddies but become actual friends. She was pretty, slim, light skin and big full lips. I went to the bar first and got me some grey goose and sipped on that, then walked in VIP room. Mimi was the first to see my and got up to hug me.