5 - You Thought

Monica P.O.V

It was the next day after I leaked my sex tape, it was on already trending on Twitter and on all the porn sites. I released a statement saying my paged was hacked and bullshit.

It was 6:30 am when I got to work. I haven't heard from Leo all day. Oh well. Shouldn't have cheated on me with my damn boss.

I walked in the locker room and started to undress.

"Honey" I turned and saw Rodney the doorway with his arms crossed. "Office. Now"

"Why you want some more P-"

"Now Monica."

Fuck..

I walked into his office and saw Eva on the laptop, on Skype. She was on a beach I think and in a bathing suit. Bitch said she was on a business trip. I also saw Trevor fine self, sitting in the office in front of Rodney, then another man in a suit. I sat down with the faced them. Shit.

"Let's get right to it" Eva started. "Mr. Pearson has threatened to sue for Intentional distribution of non-consensual porn. And invasion of privacy. But the funny thing is cameras are prohibited in private rooms so I'm trying to figure out why was there a camera in a private rooms and better yet why the video took in that private room, was leaked on your page. And to add insult to injury then your dumb self forgot to edit self taking the camera down." Did I? Fuck.

"But Mr Pearson has agreed to drop all charges if you were fired. You have no other options you can go freely or I will help Mr. Pearson build a case on you and sue you for everything you have."

To be honest she was right I didn't have many options, I can't afford a lawyer right now cuz I'm paying most of my family bills and I probably wouldn't win the case cuz evidence is everywhere. I tried to look at Trevor with sympathy but all he did was sneer at me and look the other way. Like I was garbage. All I could say was.

"I understand."

"Good, Rodney please put out a statement saying she has been fired and we prohibited camera usage in the club also get her paperwork together. And Mr. Pearson I am truly sorry for this incident, I give my deepest apologies. I'm going to give you my tech team for free to delete and erase all the videos online."

"Please give me another chance, I'm sorry, I could put out a statement saying I leak the tape and I was getting hacked-"

"I just wanna know why the hell would you record us then put the shit on Twitter. Like I don't even know you." Trevor said. His jaw was clenched and looked dead in the eyes. His lawyer I assumed, put his hand on his shoulder and shook his head 'no'.

"I'm sorry" was all I could say, I didn't think he'd sue the club and me. He got up and left the office with his lawyer.

"Rodney leave for a few minutes, I wanna talk to Monica." Eva said while smirking at me.

He left and shook his head at me and mumbles 'a fucking bird' to himself.

"Was it worth it?" She started to laugh, "You think fucking my ex nigga going to get under my skin bitch"

Ex?

"I literally just had him earlier this week and fuck him, and left them in a hotel. You think I care about you sucking on my sloppy seconds, I must say it was an alright video. You could have done better, the way you be sucking Rodney off I would think you stay down there longer."

So much anger build did inside me I just shouted "You fuck my nigga! You dirty bitch! Who fucks the employees man!"

"Who's your man? I have many toys." She said with a amused look on her face.