#1 - chocolates

It is 1800, Aziraphale is about to open his new project, a used and rare book shop. The shelves are empty and barren, Aziraphale is excited to start stocking the shop as he has always been a fan of sorting things. Aziraphale also enjoys very clustered places since heaven was a very barren, and kind of cold place.

Aziraphale picks a box up from the front of the store, bringing it to the first shelf he sees, the box is labeled romance. He picks the first book up, looking at the authors last name, starting with an A, he puts the book on the top shelf to the left, with a Smile on his face.

About an hour later, Aziraphale has finished stocking 2 of the many bookshelf's. Aziraphale wanting a break starts his tea kettle on his stove. The book shop has two levels, one being the main area of books, and the second still having some shelves on it, but also having a private 'apartment' for the owner to live in. While he waits, he goes out to the front of the shop, checking on the man who has been painting the sign in the front of the building. "Jolly good, that looks tip top." He tells the man, with a smile. Aziraphale goes back into the shop, wondering if his kettle would be done by now.

Aziraphale goes down to the first floor with his tea in hand, sitting on the new couch by his new desk.

Aziraphale sips on his tea, looking out the front window of the shop. He sees a waving demon in it. Being startled by Crowley, he puts his tea down on the side table and rushes to the door. Crowley also runs to the door, realizing Aziraphale is about to let him in. Aziraphale opens the door and noticed the painter is done and gone. "Hello angel!" Crowley says, in a weirdly cheery tone. "Hello dear, why don't you come in." Aziraphale tells him, opening the door back up for the both of them.

"I errr, I got you something." Crowley says, showing Aziraphale a nice and small box with a bow on it. "Thank you dear." Aziraphale replies, taking the box from him. "May I open it?" He asks. "Yeah, go ahead." Crowley says, looking down, his face turning red. Aziraphale opens the box, seeing an assortment of chocolates. "Thank you Crowley, these look very delicious." Aziraphale says, happy. "Would you like to stay a bit?" Aziraphale asks. "Uh, yeah, I wanted to ask you something too." Crowley says, now blushing hard, Aziraphale somehow doesn't notice. "Yes." "Well, we've known each other a long time, and I wanted to uh, ask you to a romantic dinner." He asks the angel. "Oh Crowley, I thought you would never ask." Aziraphale blushes. He puts the chocolates down onto the table, taking Crowleys hands. "Of course." Aziraphale looks into Crowleys hidden eyes.

Crowley and Aziraphale walk to a fancy restaurant, both happy.  "Table for two, should be under Anthony J Crowley." Crowley says to the host a the front. "Right this way." The host says, showing them to a small table, with a white cloth and two wine glasses on it. Crowley sits on the right, Aziraphale on the left. "So, how long have you wanted to ask me?" Aziraphale asks. "Ive been wanting to ask for months,  just haven't had the courage." He says, fiddling with his fingers under the table. "I'm glad you had." Aziraphale says.