#9 - sick

Crowley sits in bed, shivering with a runny nose. "Angelll." He moans. "Yes dear." Aziraphale replies from the first floor of the bookshop. "I'm coldddd." Crowley says, trying to huddle under his blanket. "I'll get your heat lamp." Aziraphale says, putting a bookmark into his book and putting it down on the table beside him. Aziraphale goes into a closet, taking out a heat lamp. They owned the lamp because Crowley was cold blooded, and always cold.

Aziraphale brings the lamp up the stairs, he puts it down beside the bed on the floor, and then takes a nightstand and brings it to be right in front of Crowley. He puts the lamp onto the table then plugs it in. "Do you want a sweater Crowley?" He asks. "Sure." Crowley sniffles. "Dear, are you sick?" Aziraphale asks, noticing the sniffle in his tone. "I'm fine." Crowley coughs, still huddling. Aziraphale sits down on the side of the bed beside his sickly partner. He puts his hand on his forehead. "Dear you're burning up." Aziraphale worries. "I'm fine!" Crowley yells, trying to get the blanket over his head. " I'm making you some hot soup, then I'm going out to the store to get you some medicine, you poor thing." Aziraphale worries, getting up from the bed.

Aziraphale looks in the medicine isle at a small store. "Which one?" He thinks, worried about Crowley. Aziraphale takes a bottle of DayQuil off the shelf. He then takes a night quill bottle off the shelf. "These will do."

While Aziraphale waits in line, he thinks "how could Crowley have gotten a cold." But he then realizes that Hell had 'turned them on' so he could blend in with the humans. He had never actually gotten one before though.

"Crowley I'm home!" Aziraphale yells into the shop. "Nnnnnn" he hears from the top floor. Aziraphale walks up the stairs seeing his partner wrapped in 2 blankets and 2 sweaters, still shivering. "Did you eat your soup?" Aziraphale asks as he puts his grocery bag down beside him. Crowley stays silent. "Dear, please tell me." "Nnnnooo." He hisses quietly. "Dear, you should eat something hot, it will help." "I'm not hungry." Crowley replies Turing his head the other way. "Crowley." Aziraphale says in a more serious tone.  Aziraphale takes a bottle out of the bag, walking over to the bed. Aziraphale opens the bottle, pours some liquid into the cup on the lid. "At least take this dear." Aziraphale says, trying to give the cup to Crowley. "Mmmmmm fine." Crowley takes his hand from under the blanket and takes the cup from Aziraphale, downing it like a shot. "Eeeeughhhh." Crowleys face tightens, grossed out by the taste of the medicine.  "Oh you're fine." Aziraphale tells him, taking the bowl off of the nightstand. "Shut up." Crowley quietly hisses. "I'll just leave then." Aziraphale says back to him. "No, angel stayyy." Crowley begs. Aziraphale gives a small laugh and tells him "I'll be right back dear." Aziraphale walks to a small kitchenette and puts the bowl in the sink. He then goes downstairs and grabs his book off the side table he was sitting at. Aziraphale sits down in an armchair upstairs and opens his book, sitting with his partner.