#10 - "Angel, i'm sorry" (A)

Crowley storms out of the bookshop angrily as Aziraphale and him had just gotten into a fight about how Aziraphale spends more time with a book than his partner, which wasn't true, but Crowley had gotten jealous easily. Aziraphale sighs, knowing he will be back soon.

An hour goes by, Crowley isn't back.

Another hour, he still isn't back. Aziraphale is getting worried now as he would be back by this time. Aziraphale stares at the front door, then the clock. Aziraphale gets up from his armchair. Aziraphale stands there for a couple of minutes, not wanting to leave the shop at this late of an hour. He finally grabs his coat and locks the door behind him.

Aziraphale gets a taxi to Crowleys flat building. When he gets to his floor, he knocks on Crowley's door. No answer. He knocks again. No answer. "Crowley please open up, we should talk." Aziraphale is met with silence. "He must've gone out." He thinks to himself.

Aziraphale goes back outside. He walks down the street, looking for a bar. Aziraphale walks inside, very worried. He goes to the barkeep asking "I'm sorry but have you seen a man who looks like this tonight?" Aziraphale takes a picture out of his wallet, it is of him and his partner. "Yeah, he was complain'n a lot, I kicked ''em out, was annoying the other customers." The barkeep says back. "Thank you, do you know which way he went?" Aziraphale asks. "Just down the road right in his car, wasn't even obeying the traffic laws." "Thank you again, you've been oh so helpful." Aziraphale walks out of the pub.

He walks down the road looking for the Bentley, hoping to find his partner. Suddenly Aziraphale sees the car parked just around the corner. It is parked in front of an alley. "I wonder where this leads." He thinks, walking down the dark alley. As Aziraphale walks he hears some music getting louder. He sees a hole in a wall that happens to be door shaped, bright lights that flash in all different colours come from it, as well as the music. "He may be in here." Aziraphale thinks, slowly walking into the door.

Aziraphale is immediately overwhelmed with the noise smells and colours that flash into his eyes, making him feel sick. "Crowley!" Aziraphale yells out getting further into the crowd, flinching at the music. Aziraphale calls out Crowley's name again, really wanting to get out of there. He covers his ears and tries to squint his eyes as he walks through the crowd. Eventually Aziraphale gets to a wall, his eyes getting teary from all the noise, his ears hurting, he leans down into the ground, crouched sitting, trying to distance himself from his surroundings. Aziraphale breathes heavily trying to calm down, but the hot tears running down his face don't help. Aziraphale's meltdown only gets worse when people who are dancing bump into him on each side, tossing him from side to side. He slouches into his clothing almost like a turtle into its shell. Suddenly he feels a hand touch his shoulder, almost slapping it away until he hears the voice of the person. "Angel, are you okay, let's get you out of here." Crowley says. Aziraphale slightly opens his eyes to see that it is Crowley. Crowley puts one of his hands out for Aziraphale take. The angle quickly takes it, hugging Crowley close. Crowley quickly hugs back then guides Aziraphale out of the club, holding onto him letting Aziraphale cover his ears.

They sit in the Bentley, "angel  I'm sorry, let's go home." He says, starting the car. "It's okay dear." Aziraphale wipes his tears into his coat.