#3 - The Plant's

Aziraphale waits in the elevator at Crowley's flat building, holding a gift. The elevator doors open, he steps out onto Crowley's floor. Aziraphale knocks on the door. "Hi Aziraphale." Crowley says, excited that Aziraphale came to him, as he would usually go to his book shop. "Hello Crowley." Aziraphale says in a cheery tone. "come in." Crowley tells. Aziraphale steps into the flat. It is very clean. "I brought you something." Aziraphale shows Crowley a small house plant. "thank you Angel." Crowley says, taking the plant and putting it on his coffee table. Aziraphale looks around the flat, specifically at the plants. "Why are your plant's shaking Crowley?" Aziraphale asks, going closer to them. "No reason." he says guiltily. "Have you been yelling at them?" Aziraphale asks, putting his hands on his hips. "No, it's just, windy in here?" He tries to lie. "Dear, what did I tell you?" Aziraphale says, now touching one of the leaves on the plant. "Oh you poor thing, you look marvelous. " Aziraphale whispers to the plant, which happened to have a brown spot on it. "Don't tell it that! It's not gonna grow right."  Crowley yells. "They will grow just Fine, Kindness May help them." Aziraphale replies. "Fine, I'd like to see you try and grow a plant angel." "Maybe I will." Aziraphale says, in a cherry tone.

Aziraphale goes back to the plant shop, looking for a houseplant for himself. "Which  one?" He asks himself, looking through them all. Aziraphale scans all the names of the plants, only one had peaked his interest. The snakes plant. "This one will do!" He thinks to himself, excited to show Crowley what kindness to a plant can do.

Once Aziraphale gets back to the shop with his new plant, he goes to a bookshelf which is all about gardening. He had this shelf more or less for Crowley. He takes a  book about house plants of the shelf, looking for a chapter on snake plants. He finds it and starts reading.

A couple days later

"Hello Crowley." Aziraphale says as he walks in. "Hi angel!" Crowley say happily. "You got a plant?" He asks, seeing it near the front. "We'll yes, I thought you seemed so happy with a plant, and I was bored, so I got one." Aziraphale smiles. "It's beautiful." Crowley admires the plant. "Thank you!" "Guess what I used to grow it." "What did you use angel?" He asks, still staring a the plant. "Love and affection."