#4 - The Good Place

*This story contains spoilers for the TV show The Good Place

Aziraphale  and Crowley sit on the couch in his flat. They are watching TV on the big screen. "Eleanor, I think it's time for me to leave." A character called Chidi speaks. Aziraphale hears a sniffle from Crowley. "Are you okay dear?" He asks. "Yeah, im fine." Crowley puts his glasses quickly back on.

Another scene of a character called Michael come on, he becomes a human, leaving everyone else. Aziraphale hears more sniffles coming from Crowley. "Dear, why are you so upset?" He asks. "Nothing, it's nothing." Crowley hides half his face under the blanket the two of them had been sharing. "Dear, you have no need to hide your emotions in front of me." Aziraphale says. "It's nothing, really." He tries to tell Aziraphale. "Crowley, are you sure?" He asks, wanting Crowley to be okay. "Yeah, let's just finish the show." He replies.

The episode ends. Crowley is now crying into the blanket. "Crowley, dear stop crying, what's wrong?" Aziraphale asks yet again. "I- I, I'm sorry angel, it was just the ending." Crowley confesses.  "Dear, it's only a TV show, everything is okay." Aziraphale tried to reassure. "But they're all gone." "Dear, Michael is still alive, and Tahani is working as an architect. They're all happy. They all wanted to leave." He tries to explain. "That's why I'm crying!" Crowley yells. "They're all happy, these are happy tears." He takes his glasses off, laughing a little.