#6 - "im here dear" (A)

Crowley sits in his flat, sipping in a bottle of wine. He sits alone on the floor beside his couch, keeping his glasses on, not to show his plants his emotions. Crowleys tears fill his glasses, wanting his angel back. Suddenly a nock is heard from his door. Crowley stays on the floor, not wanting to talk to anyone. "Crowley, it's me, Aziraphale." A voice says. Crowley looks to the door, realizing it's his angel. "Crowley I was wrong, please open the door." The angel continues. Crowley gets up off the floor, keeping the bottle down. "Crowley, im here dear." Aziraphale continues. Crowley steps closer to the door, now leaning on it. "Let me in dear." Aziraphale adds. Crowley puts his hand on the door knob, turning it. The door opens, Aziraphale is standing there, but he doesn't look like Aziraphale. It looks like a husk of the angel, staring into Crowley's soul. Crowley realizing this isn't Aziraphale and tries to shut the door. It doesn't let him easily keeping it open, coming into the apartment. "What's wrong Crowley" to says, suddenly melting into a black goo, crawling over the flat, taking everything. Crowley takes a step back into the flat, falling down. His glasses shatter, his clothes dissolve, being replaced with robes that looked white with some black staining. His hair grows longer, his wings force themselves out of his back. Crowley looks to his wing, it seems to be white, with a bunch of burnt feathers. Crowley falls faster and faster with each second, seeing a floor come nearer to him, he tries to hide into his wings terrified that he'll crash straight in. Crowley smashes to the ground, into a black abyss of boiling hot sulphur. It burns hard, his skin turning red, burning. His wings wilt, ripping each feather off. The feathers grow back in agonizing pain, Crowley yells as his fingers grow into sharp monstrosities, eyes turning into that of serpents painfully. He tries to swim out of the pit, just to be met with it sucking him back in. Suddenly, it pulls him under. "Crowley." He hears as he drowns. "Crowley!" It gets louder. He closes his eyes. When he opens them he is in bed, "Crowley!" Aziraphale takes him by the shoulders, pushing him up into a sitting position. Crowley is in a cold sweat, panting. "Dear, it's okay, you just had a nightmare." Aziraphale hugs him. Crowley hugs back, happy it was just a dream.