#7 - the beginning of the end (A)

"How much trouble could I get in?" Crawly asks themselves, running up to head office. Crawly was an archangel, the parent of light, they had worked on almost all of the star systems, with the help with some other angels of course. But they were mainly theirs. The parent.

When crawly came to realize that their stars would only be put out for 6000 years, and just put out to glimmer, they were angry. Some of their stars were just starting out as well. They wanted answers and were tired of being left in the dark, even as an archangel. They wanted to know what they were making stars for, if there was even a point to their creation. 

Crawly walks to a circle in the middle of a discreet room, one of the only rooms in heaven with a door on it. "Excuse me, god?" They ask into the circle on the floor. A bright light suddenly emerges from the ceiling. "Yes, angel?" A voice asks. "You're not god, I would like to speak to god." Crawly replies. "I am the Metatron, to speak to me is to speak to god." The voice says back. "I need to speak straight to god specifically, you see, I am a archangel and it is very important." Crawly says, getting quiet.

Crawly was never too open with their status. They didn't like flaunting it, after all, they were all angels who all followed the same leader. Though, Gabriel and the other archangel's happened to love to talk about it, basically telling it to every angel in every conversation they had.

The Metatron says nothing back. Suddenly, Crawly hears a booming "very well, you may speak to her." "Thank you." Crawly bows their head to the circle.

"Archangel Crawly, what is so important to talk to me?" God asks. "Well, I wanted to know about what earth is?" Crawly stammers, very scared of her Holiness and what she could do to them. "What's there to know, we will put the humans on it, they will live there." She answers the question. "Yes, but I've heard rumours, 6000 years, is that really enough time?" Crawly puts their hands together. "Crawly, is that really a concern of yours?" "Well, I made the stars so they would last millions of years, some of them won't even be grown by then. Earth won't even be able to see them all." "Crawley some things aren't meant for you to know, I have plans, ineffable plans, your stars will come into turn eventually, just wait." God explains. "But-" Crawly is cut off, "stay by my side, some things still mean to come." She says, the light turning puttering out, leaving Crawly alone.