#2 - The stars

"Crowley?" Aziraphale asks, putting down a book. "Yeah Angel?" Crowley replies, putting a book onto a shelf, as he was helping sort them. Aziraphale had told Crowley to sort books when he was getting bored. "Do you want to go stargazing?" He asks. "uhm, sure." Crowley loved the stars, being one of the main creators of them had given him a soft spot for them. Though, when Crowley had fallen, his eyes had changed into serpents eyes, making it really hard for him to look at them, but Crowley didn't have the heart to tell Aziraphale about this. 

"Why don't we go tonight?" Aziraphale suggests. "that would be nice, thank you Aziraphale." Crowley says, thinking it's the thought that counts. 

--

Aziraphale puts a picnic basket in the back of the Bentley, as well as a blanket. Crowley gets into the drivers seat, excited for the night. Aziraphale shuts the back door and gets into the passenger seat.  "shall we play some music?" Crowley asks the Bentley. The Bentley starts playing Queen. "Not that, something classy." Crowley adds. The Bentley, realizing that the two of  them are going on a date, starts playing some Bach. "that's perfect." Crowley says happily. 

Crowley had been driving just a little over the speed limit, which was weird, but he wanted to make sure Aziraphale had as much as a good time as him. 

--

Crowley and Aziraphale get out of the car. the sunsetting on a nice big hill. Crowley swooshes the blanket down, Aziraphale then setting down the picnic basket. "What did you pack?" Crowley asks the angel. "Just some cake and wine, thought it would go with the occasion." "Oh, I almost forgot!" Aziraphale stands up, swishes his hand and then, a stargazing microscope poofs into the air. "Wow." Crowley says, a smile forming on his face. 

The sun has set fully and Aziraphale and Crowley have eaten. Crowley excitedly gets up and looks through the microscope, hoping it will work for him, but still having low hopes. To his amazement,  he can see every single star. Crowley blushes. He had even tried microscopes before, but they had never worked. "thank you." Crowley says, looking over to Aziraphale. "oh, I'm glad it worked." He says, smiling back. "you knew?" Crowley asks. "Well, I was reading a book on snakes, it had told me about their vision, and I thought, you love the stars, and I wanted you to be able to see them again, even if you didn't have snake vision I though it would be fun." Aziraphale confesses. "Oh angel." Crowley lays back down, cuddling Aziraphale in thanks.