t h i r t y

"If you love someone you tell them, even if your scared that its not the right place, you say it and you say it loud"

"No, that is disgusting. I can't even believe you're actually eating that!" I scolded with a disgusted face.

"Technically, I'm drinking it." He replied with a smirk bringing the green 'liquid' to his mouth.

"Yeah, well technically, it smells like ass." I shook my head in disgust letting out a light laugh following. The light playful nature of our conversation relieving. It was so calm, so comforting. The fact that the two of us had become more or less inseparable was something still utterly terrifying, but I found it more scary being away from him.

"I told you, it's all protein and nutrients. Coach is making us all bulk up our performance for playoffs." He adds after finishing off most of his nasty super drink.

"And you felt compelled to bring it into my kitchen, in my house, because..?" I egged on. This conversation was plain dumb, but the constant smile on my face made it all the more fun. Harry's mimicking mine as we kept at it.

My legs sung back and forth as I sat on the counter, Harry at the end of it. I insisted on moving further away as he began to mix the fowl substance. His head was drawn back in laughter. "Grind 24/7 babe. It never stops."

"Hm, seems like most times were together the only 'grind' going on is when I grind myself onto your cock." I say teasingly with a smirk. "Too bad you ate that green shit. I mean you practically cock blocked yourself."

His eyes lit up in color, the playfulness shown. He brought his hands to the lid of his cup and slowly unscrewed the top. The small reminder at the bottom was slowly collected on his index and middle finger. The two digits now covered in the putrid green liquid. His eyes looked up at mine once more before smirking.

Once he started to slowly make his way over to me, I caught gist of what he was doing. "Oh no, get away from me." I said jumping down from the counter and started to walk backwards out if the kitchen.

A look of fake confusion came upon his face. Inching closer to me for every step I took back. "I don't know what you're talking about Stella."

"You so much as touch me with that I will make sure you get it Styles." I tried to state in a convincing tone. His smile only got wider as his steps seemed to get wider, almost causing me to stumble into the couch.

"It's not that bad babe. Here, you've just gotta try a bit," he said through a laugh. He started to chase me after that, causing me to turn around and run around the couch. Our bodies equally separate from one another, the couch the only protection I had from the shit juice he carried on his fingers. With each move he would take to get closer I would only counter.

A scream escaped my mouth as he boldly climbed over the couch. My legs ran me up the stairs as I heard him near behind me. I rushed to open my door, quickly trying to close it behind me, but failed. He was in the doorway as I took tentative steps backwards. He had me cornered now.

A smile still etched on his face, mine expressing the same as well. "You're quite scared of a little bit of green goop." He said stepping towards me. The back of my calfs hitting my bed frame as I walked backwards. I slowly brought one knee onto the mattress trying to get further away.

It wasn't until he lurched forward and wiped the disgusting juice in my cheek. My mouth parted in a gasp as the cool liquid was now on my face. "You didn't." I stated shocked.

Oops?" He shrugged. A playful scowl took place on my face as I took his shoulder and pulled him towards me.

"Oops? You put this nasty ass shit on my face after nearly running me over trying to get me to taste it, and oops is all you have to say?" I furrowed my eyebrows, a slight smile coming to my lips. God he was so precious.