f i v e

"You want it rough? Princess, I don't think you know what you just got yourself into."

My hips begin to move into his as our lips collide. My skirt only hiking up higher, and higher. To the point of not even needing it anymore as it was practically nonexistent.

His hands remained at the armrests, but his mouth. Oh, his mouth told a different story.

His tongue expertly exploring my mouth as if he'd been doing it for years. His so-called "lack of experience" was being called out hard by my bullshit detector. No one can be this good at kissing with such little experience. Just this alone is leaving me soaking.

I need this, something, anything to happen. I don't think I can just take this alone without some sort of sexual release. I need someone to come, and soon.

I feel the strain in his pants being pushed against my thigh as I continue gently rocking against him. I move my hands from his chest to the hem of my own shirt and pull it up over my head disconnecting our lips.

My full breasts almost spilling out of the cup of my red bra. Harry's eyes widen raking in my torso, almost envisioning where he could taint the ivory skin that laid before him. His now swollen pink lips parted as he wet them, and there he went again in thought. Doesn't he understand that overthinking never got anyone laid?

So, before he could ruin this beautiful moment we had, I moved my hands to his belt. "Is this what you want? You've gotta use your words, babe or else I'll have to stop now," I threatened while slowly playing with the hem of his pants.

I could feel his chest rising at a rapid pace underneath me, my lips still grazing along his neck as shaky breaths left his lips.

I pulled away trying to gauge a response from his face. You could see the desperation and disappointment from my sudden stop. "I need an answer," I stated moving closer to his lips, "do you want his Harry?"

My eyes wild with lust while his mimicked mine while also laced with want. It took him a few seconds but I was then met with a frantic yet curt nod of the head. I would have teased him about using his voice, but I figured this was a step in the right direction.

A smirk spread across my lips as we met once more in an act of lust. My actions swift as I swept my lips along his jaw and down his neck, while my fingers continued their work on his belt. Swiftly unhooking the leather while my lips continued their assault on his neck. I knew I had to work fast or he'd react on will power and not the lust we'd created.

Why on earth he changed into jeans after a shower and practice is beyond me, but there's nothing I haven't been able to get off of a guy yet.

His silent moans filled the room as my hand was finally able to submerge my hand into his pants that only grew tighter. My fingers traced over his growing erection, easily able to find the prominent outline of his growing shaft. I could feel that his size was bigger than I'd expected. It was a shame he wasn't in my mouth yet.

As I pulled the briefs he wore down enough for my hand to fit, he spoke. "Stella, I-I" he stammered as if he were trying to create his sentence.

"Shh, we're so close now. You're competitive right?" I question. He only nods his head vigorously as he wouldn't be able to form a sentence to save his life. "Then you know you never finish something that you've started. You come out a winner, and that's exactly what I'll make you."

And with that, I take his length into my grasp. His hands finally winning the battle as they take their place on my hips. The vein in his neck popping and I move at a slow steady pace. His lips find their way to my neck, sucking and leaving oh so beautiful bruises there.

My hips continued to rock against him as my hand caressed him ever so carefully. One of his hands finding their way to my breast, squeezing it harshly. A moan escaped my lips and he kept at my neck and chest.

I wanted him to come. I wanted to see him lose it. I wanted him.

My movements became faster, tightening my grip slightly. His body tensed at the change. He was close. So very close.

"Cum for me. You're so close I know it. C'mon big boy, cum for me."

His head was thrown back in pure ecstasy. A few more swift movements of my hand and that was it. His mouth gaped open and his eyes closed. His skin glistened and his breathing was uneven. He was beautiful.

As he came down from his euphoric state I leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

"I think this project's going to be loads of fun, babe."

////////

hihihihihihihi

v short im v sorry
im so excited for the plot line nowwwww :-)

15 votes, 4 comments for next chapter(ily)

ily gn
xox J