t h r e e

"Shh," I say while pressing my index finger to his oh, so plump lips. "Let me show you what it's like Daddy. Let me make you feel good."

Learning the lifestyle and schedule of one Harold Styles was just as predictable as I had expected. He was to inform me of all the days he was available during the week along with myself.

"Any days good for me," I state licking my lips, aimlessly tapping the end of my pencil on the notebook in front of me. "I'm quite flexible, really. Just a heads notice would be ideal." Smirking to myself with the double meaning.

"Well, my schedules kinda tight-packed," he says moving his hand to the back of his neck nervously. "Mondays, and Wednesdays I have batting practice till 7. There's also just normal practice every day after school till 5:30." He says recalling as if its scribed into his brain, as I'm sure it is. "I'm pretty sure that's it, oh that and church every Sunday from 10:30 to 12." 

Of fucking course.

I have since moved from the top of his desk to the unoccupied one next to him instead. We already exchanged numbers and moved to the topic of availability. God, this project's going to be great.

"So that leaves us with Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and of course Saturdays. I'm sure we can figure out which days for which weeks. I also figured we could just meet up at each other's houses, ya know, so we can have more.. room to think." I suggest crossing my legs underneath the desk leaning into Harry just a little. The tense posture he holds already tells me he's struggling to maintain his hormones and that damned testosterone.

"Uhm, yeah sounds great." He says as he collects his composure. "Let's maybe run some ideas for the topic? That's kinda the main point." He finishes with a small, nervous laugh.

//////

----
To: Harrold

Hii, just figured I'd go ahead and schedule a date to get together and work on the project. The faster we start the better the grade ;)
I'm thinking Tuesday, say 6?
Let me know
xox
Stella 💋
-----

I click the blue send button next to the message and await his reply, which I wouldn't expect soon as, it is Monday and he stated his oh, so dire athletic career takes so much of his time during the week.

The rest of the class we bounced off a few ideas but couldn't stick with one. Hell, the more time spent on this project equals more alone time with Mr. Saint. His nervous ticks in class only made him more, and more susceptible to my plan.

I can see it now. It's subtle. Nothing more than a light touch to the thigh, simply just a kind gesture of course. And ever so slowly, it just so happens I've crept up his thigh. His breathing will increase dramatically as every single movement made by my nimble fingers are fire to his skin. He'll begin to fight himself, an internal battle between 'Is this right' and 'Fuck me'. Then I'll male the move. The one where I move to straddle him, probably somewhere on his bed. I'll wrap my arms around his neck and slowly bring my lips to his jaw. Moving from his neck to his ear.

He'll question me, asking "What're you doing" and "This isn't right" but not once will he tell me to stop. I'll whisper into his ear, telling him that I know how bad he wants this. How stressed he is. How he's dying for that relief, and that I can be the one to give it to him.

Of course, he'll debate it at first. But that's when my hand moves to the hem of my shirt, pulling it off and into the corner of the room. I'll guide his hands to touch my full breasts. Letting him experience all he's never been able to because of his lifestyle.

But, believe me, I'll show him. I'll have him pleading, begging for me. I'll slowly get to my knees an-

I'm knocked out of my daydream by the faint vibrate of my phone. The screen illuminates with the words 'New Message'. That, of course, being the person consuming my thoughts.

--
From: Harrold

Hello Stella. I think this Tuesday would be a fine time to work on the project. If it's alright with you, we could meet at my house due to my baseball schedule. My parents are also out of town for the week, so there will be nothing to distract us from the project.
See you then.
Harry

----

Hook, line, and sinker.

\\\\\\\\

an:
Helllooooo friends :-)
#1 super short ik im sorry

#2 im seeing some people actually voting for my story and im just so asdfghjkl that people actually read this lmao

this is a little filler but i promise NEXT CHAPTER will be quite fulfilling

that is if i dont fuck it up lmao

okay ily all and 4 votes & (1 comment?) for next chapter

love yall hope some of you guys had a nice thanksgiving!
im going to bed now ily
xox
J

[edited 12.25.16]