f o u r

"Oh Daddy, I guess I shouldn't have done that. I guess someone's gonna have to punish me."

True to his word, Mr. Lenard did not allow class time for the project to come the following day.

Instead, we moved on with our lesson plan, which of course I paid minimal attention to. I had other and much more entertaining things on my mind.

The main one of those being the little get-together with Harry this afternoon.

I take a glance over at the boy, and as expected he's got his eyes glued to the board. Trying to retain as much of the bullshit Mr. Lenard is explaining. Everything he does obviously ride on his grade.

Baseball will only get you so far, but the grades are what defines whether you're eligible. And of course, mommy and daddy wouldn't be too thrilled to find out Mr. Prodigy is failing chem.

So there he is, adding more stress to himself by living his own life for the others around him. The more I think about it the more I see how my plan can only help him.

Not only by stress relief but by control. Dominance. Being able to foresee the outcome. To be the one calling the shots.

Which, I have no problem with.

/////////

The school day ends, and I make my way towards my house. The spring air is still a bit chilly for the season, but I'm not one to complain about petty things. The breeze blows up my skirt a bit every now and then, but if anything it's more thrilling than it is embarrassing.

I push the old, beat down, front door to my house and as always no one's home. Not that I care as I'd prefer being alone.

Hours pass, and it's now 5:50. I say I'll get there around 6:05 so what's the rush. I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind the extra minutes to change out of his practice uniform.

But of course, I wouldn't mind seeing him in it one bit. I think I'll have to start going to the baseball games this year.

I touch up my makeup and roll with the outfit I already had on from school. My skater skirt and form-fitting top are plenty to turn any guy on. Don't get me wrong I'm not cocky, but I know what guys like and there's nothing more attractive than confidence.

With that, I grab my backpack and make my way to Harry's house. Being granted the fact that he lives just a few blocks over, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes, if that.

I don't bother texting Harry as he's already expecting my presence. The house is a bit bigger than my own but nicer in all ways. The pathway leading to the door is lined with faint fairy lights and bright flowers. The front porch wraps around the side of the house just a bit, and you can clearly see a balcony on the second floor.

My polished finger goes to ring the illuminated doorbell next to the door. It sounds and within a few seconds, I can see a blurred figure through the window of the door.

"Hi, come on in." Harry greets moving aside to let me in. I walk into the house and notice the large landscape of the house. It must be nice.

I hear the door close behind me and Harry comes beside me. His hair is messy, wet still from his shower I'm assuming. He surely smells a hell of a lot better than he probably would coming out of practice.

"Uhm, I wasn't sure where you wanted to work on it. We have an off-"

I interrupt his sentence. "Your bedroom would be fine," I say with a smirk. I bite my bottom lip a bit and all he does is give a slight nod and tells me to follow him.