s i x

"'Now these,' I say as I hook the handcuffs behind his back. His eyes wild as he stares at me from the kitchen chair he's sitting in, practically naked. "Are used so you can't touch me, and I know it's gonna be really tough, but you're quite the trooper. I think you can do it, Daddy."

I give lover boy a couple of minutes to calm down from what I expect was his first orgasm, and most likely the best he'll ever have. His frantic breathing and heaving chest have only gone down slightly as I gaze at him from the edge of his bed. He still remains seated in his desk chair, which I would find quite uncomfortable in soiled boxers, but hey I'm not one to judge.

I continue to stare. His gaze hasn't shifted from anything but the wall in front of him and the ceiling. As if he's trying to convince that God that this wasn't what he wanted (which we all know is a lie).

The bed makes a nasty squeak as I stand up and go for my things. I've already put back on my shirt and was waiting for something. Anything from him, but he's still too confused to say anything.

I can feel his gaze on my back as I bend over and grab the bag I left on the ground upon entering his room. Just knowing his eyes gives me a sense of empowerment. Knowing that his mind, his being wants me.

Not me per se, but the things I can give him. "Wanting me" would imply the emotions that go along with anything other than sex, and I'm not one for it. If there's anything I've ever learned in all my seventeen years of life is that love is nothing more than some made-up theme that gives others a sense of belonging, of compassion.

My past experiences were not the ones that brought me to this conclusion, but the things around me, the people around me. Anyone can say the word "love" to anyone and never mean it. Its become such a meaningless term that people throw around like it's yesterday's leftovers. Couples that have been together for years say they love each other, but then one of them goes and cheats. People like my parents spend their lives together and raise a family, all in the name of love, but then one of them just gets up and walks out. Walks on to a different life leaving us behind.

As I said, I don't believe in the fucking myth that everyone puts so highly on a pedestal.

I turn around with my bag in my hand and make my way over to Harry. He's still staring at me, somewhat out of lust, but mostly out of confusion. I swear that's all this boy ever is. He's only confused though because he second-guesses himself too often.

I push back the chair so he's now facing me. I lean down ever so slightly, giving him a full display of my cleavage. My lips find their way to his ear as his breath is still frantic.

"I had fun tonight babe, let me know when you want to meet up and work more," I whisper, tugging his earlobe as I go to pull back. But not completely as I force a kiss upon the sex god that is Harry Styles.

And without another word, I turn around and walk out of the room.

/////

chapter dedicated to stuphid ty for the suggestions everyone

short chapter but I'll probably double update bc no life

I've finally casted stella, and I was going to go for one of the ones you guys commented and then I thought of someone who I thought fit perfectly, but I'm still gonna give chapter dedications to the people who commented.

I could also start doing dedications if yall wanted but lol who actually reads this

aaannnyyywayyss i love you all a lot

(i wrote this in class ha)

xox J