21

If Hailee hadn't been holding on to me, I would have colapse to the floor, her hold tighten around me. Getting a grip, I found the strength to stand straight again. "What the..." I looked at her in disbelief, "you're not efen serious, are you?!" I was taken by surprise. "This is... way too much..."

"You are cutting yourself short my love," she took my face in her hands, not caring that people were looking at us, "you are an artist. Talented, compassionate, understanding of the dark side, seeking truth behind the canvases, your work expressed more that's just a face, your work has hidden meanings, and anyone in the art world can see it."

"Sorry to bother you," Dave walked up to us, a tall man next to him, "this is Julious Spanthing,"

"Hello nice to meet you," we all shook hands.

Dave looked at me, "he is the man behind the curtain, he seeks art to display at museums around the world."

"I am not sure if they told you I want to buy your painting," I nodded, "I believe it will bring something new to my clients museum, they are seeking new talents, new generations of art, new ways of seeing art." He smiled at me, "a beautiful young woman as yourself should know that her art is inspiring to younger generations, this is what the new world needs, the new world of art, and I been sent here to come home with your painting. I am willing to offer you the one million dollars. It will be displayed at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art, in Los Angeles, California."

"WOW!" Dave, Hailee and I looked at him in disbelief, was.. was he kidding? No, not kidding, this is real.

"I.. I... wow!" I took a deep breath, "yeah! Oh my god!" I covered my mouth in disbelief, "yes definitely, thats like everyone's dream."

"Glad you accept our offer," he shook my hand for a great deal made here tonight, he called for glasses of champagne, "to the future of museums." We all toasted, I was still very much in awe. This whole night has been unbelievable.

I was explained that the piece would be picked up tomorrow and shipped to Los Angeles, half of the money would be "donated" as a wedding present, and the other half for the painting, both party would benefit for tax purposed, of course. Papers were sign in the back room, and Dave had a cut as well, since he did display my work tonight. Other buyers stepped forward and started buying some of the art left, many left their business card to give them a call, they would love to talk to me about contract and position at their companies.

By the end of the night, Hailee pulled me to the side. "We have to go."

"What?"

"We have to go." She said again, I looked at her confused.

"Ok. I have to say bye to everyone."

"No, they know. You can call them when we get back."

She pulled me towards the elevator and led us down to the parking garage.

"What you mean 'when we get back'?"

She ignored my question and looked for Sim, "here!"

He waves us down and we walked to the RR, shinny black car waiting for us.

She led me inside the car and Sim closed the door behind Hailee.

"What's happening? Where we going?" I was confused but also excited, Hailee can get crazy ideas and will act out on them without a single care.

"I have a surprise for you. Well for us." She took my hand and relaxed while Sims drove us out of downtown.

"Another one? How many do you have plan?"

She gave me a huge grin and kissed me, she kissed me with a need and want, "I've missed you, you have no idea how much. My heart has been aching for you, unable to contain my excitement for tonight I almost told you everything yesterday when I finished my show, I wanted to come home to you."

"How long have you been planning this?"

"Since I found you, I told you. I wasn't kidding when I told my parents I wasn't letting you go. It just worked out perfectly with the tour, I just knew it was my only chance to do this."

She looked at me with hunger in her eyes, her lips crushed to mine, her tongue snaked around my lower lip asking me to let her in. She gently laid me back on the back seat, hovering over me. "I love you."

"I love you." I wanted to take her clothes off, but I knew this wasn't the right place, Sims was probably looking and hearing us, didn't want to scar him for life. "Hailee my beautiful fiancée, please behave yourself." I laughed as I pushed her off me, she groaned by laid back on her seat, but not after pulling me on her lap. "No funny business." I whisper in her ear.

She barked a laugh, and blushed, I knew her so well. "Ok, I will wait till we land."

"Land?"

And true enough, we were in the middle of the airport runway. I gasp, when did we get here? Ohhh she so sneaky! She pushed me down so I wouldn't see.

I smacked her, she laughed when realization kicked in for me.

"Let's go."

Sim had opened the door for us, while two other attending's were taking luggage's out of the car, I looked at Hailee, she shrugged and led me to the small plane waiting for us.

"Unbelievable." She laughed yet again.

Once we were on board and in less than an hour we were up in the air. When the plane was steady the captain came and welcome us, happy that he can help us get to our destination. "Our flight will be about 6 hours," at this I looked at Hailee, she shrugged yet again,  "once we land, there will be someone waiting for you to get you to the next destination. I hope you have a pleasant flight."

He retreated back to the cabin and left us alone, just us two, in the small plane.

"Where are you taking us?"

"I don't know, I booked a package and I was told to just be here." She gave me a cheeky grin, not buying it she smiled and pulled me on to her lap. "Have I told you how much I love you?"

I shook my head, "no, not enough."

She snaked her hand under my dress and one around my back, unzipping my dress, "let me show you."

I giggled and pulled her in for a kiss.

_______________________

Guess who got hired?

meee, second job training started. 

Wish me luck! 

but also thank you for reading! 

LOVA YALL!