23

It had been a month since their great escape, a month since they got back, and they been working none-stop to be able to relax at the end of the year with nothing pending. Now she was in their now apartment waiting for Hailee to come home, she was working late producing music for her next album.

She was in between cooking and watching a movie, the living room's tv full view from her small kitchen.

The loudness and the action on the tv with the fast-racing cars had her full attention she did not hear Hailee walk in the doors.

Hailee dropped her laptop and some papers on the floor very gently, she leaned on the kitchen wall and took in the sight, her fiancé was leaning over the counter with a spatula on her hand and her curvy hips almost pulled on to the counter. That small skirt she had on gave her lots of hungry thoughts, her crop top showing half her back, she could take her right then and there. Maybe she could turn off the stove and have her way with her, she looked so appealing-maybe they could skip dinner and go right for dessert. That's exactly what she did.

Arlene hadn't notice Hailee until she placed both hands around her waist and leaned into her, pressing her more on to the counter. A small groan scraped Hailee's lips, she pressed her now heated core on her round ass.

Arlene let out a yelp and almost smacked the person holding on to her until she realized it was her fiancé, Hailee giggled and let out a laugh. "You scared me!" she turned around to give her a light peck on the lips. "How long have you been in here?"

"Long enough to picture you naked, bent over, and fucking you so good."

Arlene's cheek burn red, she still wasn't used to her fiancée giving her hot compliments.  "Is that so?"

"Uhumm." Hailee kissed her lips then trailed down her jaw, her neck, down the valley of her breast. Arlene wrapped her leg around Hailee's waist, pulling her in closer to her. Her skirt rise up, Hailee took the chance to let her arms roam her thighs and cup her ass and pulled her on the kitchen counter. Slowly Hailee pushed Arlene back, kissing her inner thighs, lightly nibbling, and leaving love marks. Arlene could feel her hot breath getting closer and closer to her soft wet spot. Hailee stopped midway, "are... are you not... wearing underwear?"

Arlene could only shrug, "I'm at home, I was waiting for you."

"Indeed..." she didn't finish her sentence as she lowered her face and started enjoying dessert.

Arlene brushed her hair with her fingers, frustrated, she took a deep breath and sight, she stared back at her tablet, half-finished plans for a new location she was working on detailing. A piece that will cover a whole mural, and she needed to sketch this out, see it first on paper before painting it on a five-to-nine-foot wall in the middle of downtown.

She needed to finish her project because Hailee would be arriving back home this weekend, two days from now. Her smiled light up knowing she would have her back in her arms and kiss her senseless.

This is how it was now, working late nights, cooking, discussing future plans, Hailee talking about new music. They also had their differences, they would go a whole day without speaking, but once at home they would sit down and discuss what the matter was, they had all day to figure out their feelings to come home to a healthy discussion. Something that is still taking time to practice and figure out a best way to solve their problems.

Their life is just starting, wasn't perfect, they had their ups and down, good and bad days, but they tried their best. Arlene wasn't the best at expressing her feelings but with Hailee by her side, she can do it. They had each other, they can count on one another for support.

Hailee had been in and out of the studio for the last few months, she needed to finish everything before the holidays, those she wanted to spend them with her fiancée, wrapped in the covers, watching corny movies near the fireplace. While Arlene was curled next to her, with her leg wrapped around her body, she insist that's the best way to watch movies. Hailee knew she did this so her crotch was touching her body and the heat of her core could tempt her and they would end up under the sheets with the unfinished movie.

"I'm home!" Hailee announced as she entered her apartment.

Arlene was decorating the Christmas tree, "in the living room!"

Once she placed all her belongings on the couch she walked up to Arlene wrapped her arms around her and kissed her cheek, "you didn't wait for me."

"You had a long day, you can help me finish with the rest." She turned around and placed her hands over her shoulder, her hand caressing her hair, "we have plenty of Christmas to celebrate," they both looked into each others eyes, the love, the passion, the care, all in one look, milling she looked up at her, "I have way more decorating to do, you can help me with the windows, the doors, the whole living room."

"Anything for you." She kissed her then, letting her emotions show in one kiss, then she pulled back, "I want many many more birthdays, Christmas, thanksgiving, Halloween and many others with you."

"For as long as you will have me."

"For as long as you will have me." She crushed her lips to Arlene, she knew she would never let this woman go, she did once, she wasn't going to make that mistake twice. "I can't wait for you to be a Steinfeld my love."

                                                            The end

Thank you for staying this long, I hope you liked the story. I am currently on re-writing one of my other stories. I hope I don't take too long. That married life with a puppy and two jobs takes a lot of your time.

Here's a picture of my pupper at the beach 🩷 Hope to see y'all around reading some of the other stories

Hope to see y'all around reading some of the other stories. Thank you for all your votes!