22

Around five in the morning the plane was landing on a small strip, we were asleep when the plane landed that we didn't realize that the field was surrounded by water, enough area to land and take off. We left our small confortable plane bed and got out, the sun was starting to rise, soon it would be shinning.

"This way ma'am," a young man with thick accent led us to another smaller plane, this one was sitting in the water, floating waiting to take off. Our luggage's were transfer from the plane to this one, once everyone gave the ok, our plane started to move in the water. I watched in disbelief at how the plane was moving in the water, Hailee squeeze my hand and smiled at me. She too was surprised.

The plane took off and up in the air, clear blue water all around small little islands, houses in the middle of them. Small boats with some people inside, possibly catching fish. Then the sun started shining, the sun was awake and in its path it woke the small islands below us. Many more started to show, some close together, others not so much apart, everything was new to us.

The plane did a half turn and went towards a different direction that's when we saw it, a beautiful house in the middle of the small island, "we're here." The pilot said in our headset. I looked at Hailee, she was looking at me, smiling.

I mouth wow, she just smiled back.

The plane did a turn and landed near the edge of the land, just as it had been waiting for us, now it was waiting for us to get off. "Watch your step, any emergencies, everything is inside, need help with anything please don't hesitate to call us, we were less than ten minutes away and boats patrol the area day and night every few hours. Have a nice stay."

With that said, Hailee removed our headset and placed them back, the young guy helped us out and took our luggage's out as well. He bid us goodbye and he and the pilot took off.

I watched as he disappeared behind one tall mountain, we were secluded, no other small island in sight. I could see everything down the water, it looked pretty deep. The sun had also rise and it was shining, but it was still behind the mountain. Just giving a glow as it was rising.

"Baby come on, lets go check it out." Hailee took my hand and led us towards the house, I noticed a small boat was tied to our land, and some fishing gear. The further we walked the shallow the water looked. But none the less still breathtaking.

She placed a code in the keypad and the door unlocked, letting us in to our place. The house was decent and smelled wonderful, lavender scent. It was very homey and it just had a vive of relaxation. It's like your worries just stayed at the door, and this small house cabin looking was welcoming you in with open gentle warming arms.

I snuggled closer to Hailee, she felt it too and she hugged me tighter, she placed our luggage's on the floor and turned to me, "this is ours for the next five days, our engagement celebration."

Tears were forming in my eyes, I wiped then away, "I..."

Hailee didn't say anything she just kissed my forehead and hugged me. "I love you, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

"Ugh!" I playfully smacked her chest, "you're so gay!"

She barked a laugh. "I'm gay for you!"

She picked me up bridal style and led us to the bedroom, not carrying to check the rest of the house. Our bodies needed to release some other type of stress and this was just the perfect place. The fishies will not care if I scream my fiancée's name, ten or possibly fifteen times in the next few hours.

After many, many, many orgasm from each other and a well needed nap. We were awake and looking around the house, snacking on the delicious fruit that was on the table. The fridge was full with decent food, nothing too fancy but enough to eat. Hailee did mention that at some point she would have to go fishing, at that I had to laugh and was still laughing, she did not find it funny and said she would watch me try to catch a fish. So we bet that who ever catches a fish first the other would have to gut it and cook it. I was not happy about that part, so now I was praying to the fish that they'll let me win.

"Baby look!" Hailee came around to see what I was pointing at.

"Oh!"

"I wonder where does it go?"

"Not sure, let me check the little map they have here." Hailee took off to go find the map in the kitchen while I went outside to inspect the small bridge that was connected to the big mountains.

I saw her comeback, "says there's a small river, like a waterfall not too far from here... lets see... two miles, and its good for swimming."

"Want to go check it out?"

"Sure. Lets gear up and change shoes." I nodded and we got ourself ready.

Hailee took a backpack with some essentials; snacks, water, and emergency kit that was provided by the people in the island.

"Do you also want to camp out there tonight?"

I nodded and she grabbed a tent and a sleeping bag. I helped her carry some stuff and we were headed towards the river.

Not long the waterfall was starting to come into view, at first we could hear it then we saw it. It was a beautiful tall waterfall, right in between two mountains. The sun was shinning up above the trees, birds chirping, water falling, this was beautiful.

Hailee found the camping ground where people clearly had been staying, there were few logs near the trees already cut, and a small fireplace.

"Says to let the guides know if we need more wood next time they pass by, to just lift one of the flags they have by the boat at the entrance of the house," she read on a sign also near the camp site.

"Ok!"

She place everything down, and we started putting the tent up, just in case we got carried away and didn't want to end up building it at night.

Took us about twenty minutes to set it up, as Hailee wanted to clearly do it all wrong.

"Let's go for a swim!"

Hailee took off stripping all of her clothes, I laughed but followed her doing the same.

"Yehaaaa!" She did a small dip in the river and came back out for air, I did the same and splashed her as I landed near her.

She pulled me closer kissing me and feeling all over me. "I'm yours all week baby." I smiled and kissed her back hungrily.

This was our time, finally alone together for five whole days.