Chapter 6: Just Studying?

Angel's outfit in the mm ( the first one)

Angel's POV
~~After School~~

I'm currently sitting in my car trying to get the courage to get out and ring Ryan's doorbell. I don't even know why I'm nervous it's not like anything will ever happen between us. Ryan can have any girl he wants not just at school but in Savannah, Ga period.

I probably won't even be here long considering we got a majority of the work done earlier today. He must've been paying attention to my warning of leaving his name off.

I look at the time on my cell seeing 4:10 I need to get out the car before he thinks I'm not coming. Taking a deep breath I get out the car all the while hoping everything goes smoothly.

I ring the doorbell waiting patiently for Ryan to answer. A minute later he opens the door with a smile.

Here goes nothing.

~~After Work Session~~

I haven't made eye contact with him since he let me into his house. Every time I look at him I turn into a babbling idiot who can't control their respiratory system. That's not cute or attractive. I think he secretly likes being able to have that effect on me.

Out of the corner of my eye I see him looking at me from head to toe and biting his lip. I changed my outfit before I came over based off his reaction I'm assuming that he likes it. I need to get out of here before I say or do something that will embarrass me.

I hastily get up trying to gather my belongings, but before I can grab anything I feel a gentle hand on my wrist pulling me back.

He looked at me with his pretty brown eyes like I was the only person in the world. The intensity of his gaze stops my heart. His right hand reaches up and gently strokes my cheek. I slowly close my eyes trying to calm myself. I'm convinced he's trying to give me a heart attack.

My eyes fly open when I feel his thumb caressing my lips. My heart beats faster as he leans in and gives me a gentle kiss. My eyes close again as I slowly kiss him back loving the feeling of his lips on mine. I can't believe I'm kissing Ryan Austin right now. His lips are just as soft as they look.

Being bold, I take the initiative to deepen the kiss entangling my arms around his neck while he wraps his hands around my waist. The need for oxygen makes me finally break the kiss. I can't believe that just happened.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"Why did you let me?"

Next chapter will have a time jump. I was going to have them play 21 questions in this chapter but it would have been too long. I'm going to include it in the next chapter as a flashback. Send me some questions you would like them to ask each other. Please vote and comment.