Chapter 8: Surprises Part 1

I'm sorry that I've been gone for so long. Life has been hectic with me back in school trying to get my degree. Writer's block is ridiculous, its so hard for me to articulate what I'm trying to say even with all these ideas in my head.

Angel P.O.V.

1 month later

"Where did you say your parents were again? I'm not trying to get caught in your room."

I'm currently being led inside Ryan's room. Call me paranoid all you want but I'm having a weird feeling about being in here. Just the possibility of being in his room alone with him gives me butterflies.

"I told you they went to Atlanta for the weekend to go to some concert. Stop being so nervous I just want to spend some one on one time with you. There's no need to be scared."

"Who said anything about being scared?" Damn am I that obvious.

He pulled me closer his hands on my hips, our chests touching. My arms wrapped around his neck as our foreheads touched. He was calming me down like he always does when my mind starts to wonder.
Its been three months now since our econ project and we are no closer to putting a label on what we are. This "thing" we have going on is confusing. He has me under his spell and he knows it.

"I promise we will not do anything you don't want. Scouts honor."

"Since when were you a boy scout?"

"When I was 11. True story."

I just roll my eyes, he's so full of shit. I took a deep breath and said, "OK but I'm only staying for about two hours then I really have to go."

"Fine now just relax."

~2 hours later~

I don't know how I ended up in this position, laying on Ryan's bed dying of laughter as he's tickling the hell out of me. He's currently straddling my waist as his hands are moving in a frenzy.

"Stop, stop I'll do whatever you want just stop", I say out of breath my voice hoarse from laughing so much.

"Oh really now, anything I want?"

"Within reason don't get crazy now."

"Kiss me." He wasn't asking he was telling me, he knew it drove me crazy when he took charge.

Leaning up I slowly let my lips touch his just savoring the closeness I feel with him. Being bold I run my tongue over his bottom lip begging for entrance. He kisses me back easily matching my tempo.

All I can focus on are his lips on mine and Kehlani's music playing softly in the background.

I slowly drag my hands under his shirt feeling his rock hard abs. A girl can definitely get used to this.

My eyes closed as he starts placing kisses on my neck making me feel those butterflies in my stomach again. Ryan reclaims my lips putting me deeper under his spell.

I was so distracted that I didn't notice his hands unsnapping the button of my jeans. My eyes flew open when his hand made contact with my center. The more he touched me, the more I felt like I was going to combust. My back begins to arch.

He whispers in my ear, "Look me in the eye when you cum." I do just that immediately having an outer body experience from the intensity of his stare.

Once my breathing returns to normal he buttons my pants back up and gives me a tender kiss to the forehead.

"Get some sleep you look worn out."

He holds me close as my eyes close falling into some of the best sleep I've had in a long time.

As I open my eyes I take in my surroundings immediately realizing I'm not in my room. I start to blush when it hits me that I'm in Ryan's room and what I let him do to me.

That was the first time in the whole three months we've been "together" that anything sexual has happened. I notice that the clock by his bedside says 5:00p.m. I need to start heading home, unlike Ryan my parents aren't out of town.

I wonder where Ryan is? As I gather my stuff and head downstairs I start to hear arguing. Specifically Ryan and a female. I decided to wait and listen to what was being said.

"Sami why are you here? You cheated on me remember. Your the one who broke up with me and moved away like a coward instead of talking to me like a real woman."

"I'm sorry about that. I was wrong and I shouldn't have hurt you like that. We just moved back. I want to know if there is still a chance for us."

"You need to go now." I hear the door open and close. I count to fifteen before making myself known.

"Hey I'm going to leave now. I'll talk to you later."

He puts on a smile that doesn't quite reach his eyes and gives a kiss.

"Ok let me know when you make it home safely."

As I walk to my car I can't help but think of how crazy this is. Just when Ryan and I take a step forward his ex comes and knocks us two steps back.

How was it. This chapter took a lot out of me I wasn't expecting it to take that turn. What do you think this will mean for Ryan and Angel's "relationship". If anybody is confused as to why I put quotation marks around the word relationship, it's because Ryan and Angel aren't in one. They literally do everything a couple does just without the label boyfriend/girlfriend. Angel is far from being dumb. She does want a relationship with Ryan however she isn't going to push him to do something he doesn't want. Now the question is, "When will Angel wise up and realize that she deserves someone who wants to be exclusive and claim her?" Part 2 will be coming up pretty soon so keep a look out. Remember to vote and comment.