1

Chapter 1

Sakura's POV

A moan leaves my mouth as Sasuke roughly thrust in me. I saw Naruto from the corner of my eyes, fixing the angle of the camera to get a better shot.

"And cut!" Naruto yells

"Ah!~ Sasuke!" I moaned loudly as I felt warm liquid oozing from his dick on my back.

"I'm gonna order pizza then I'll start editing this." Naruto said before walking out of the room.

I lay on the bed motionless since I still feel the pleasure in me. I glance at Sasuke who's behind me staring down at me. The last scene was in a doggy style. My boobs were pressed down on the bed as I left my ass hanging, which by the way, Sasuke has a whole view of my intimate areas.

"What did Naruto say that he would order?" I ask Sasuke tiredly. I didn't even know if he heard me since I think I just mumbled

"Pizza" He answered breathlessly as he was still catching air from his high. I yelped when I felt his hands grab my ass and kneaded them. He grabbed the towel on the nightstand and  cleaned my back-covered with his cum.

After cleaning me, he gently pulled me from my waist and hugged me from the back, burying his face on the crook of my neck.

"I'm gonna go ahead and take a shower, you should too so we can eat." He whispers tickling me with his breath.

I hum in response. He got up not even bothering covering his hard dick as he proudly walked naked in front of me. He got his phone and kissed my forehead twice before leaving my room.

I sigh then walk like a penguin towards my bathroom and take a hot shower. I wore a grey tank top and just a black lace underwear and of course a white socks since I'm used to wearing socks. I dried my hair and went back to bed to scroll on social media.

After what seemed like 30 minutes scrolling on my phone I heard a soft knock on my door before it swung open. Sasuke came in, he's topless and just wearing a black sweatpants and white socks. "Let's eat." He said waiting for me to get up.

"I'm too lazy to get up."

He sighs then puts his phone inside his pockets then walks towards me. "Come" he stretched his arms signalling for me to come near him. And of course who wouldn't accept a free ride? Not me for sure.

I stood up on my bed and hugged him from his neck. I felt his hands go under my thighs and parted my legs to wrap them around his torso. "You're such a baby." He said, kissing my left cheek twice.

He walks towards the little kitchen we have and places me on the stool, Naruto places a plate in front of me as Sasuke takes a slice of pizza and puts it on my plate. A glass is placed beside my plate as Naruto pours a coke in my cup. Then the boys sat in front of me taking their slice of pizza and their drinks.

"You good Sakura-chan?" Naruto asks smiling at me

"Yep! I'm good, just exhausted." I smiled back at him and devoured my pizza. What? I'm hungry.

Naruto and Sasuke were my childhood best friends. Sasuke was born in a rich rich rich family and they love him dearly, Naruto only had his mom since his dad died in a car accident. Wondering why we make those videos?

Well, it was mainly for Naruto and I. As I said, Sasuke is loaded with, I don't know millions or maybe billions of money. Naruto needed money to start his career and while I needed money to start my life. Despite Sasuke insisting on giving us both money, Naruto and I disagreed.

He's our friend. Sasuke is our friend. Not our bank for butterfly's sake!

One time Naruto told us how he wanted to record a sex video as a joke and post it online to earn money.