7

Third Person's POV

Naruto
Good morning Sakura! Sorry we can't do our Bff's Day since a lot of stuff has been happening. But I'll make it up to you, I promise.
3:40pm

Sakura frowned at the text message she just recieved from Naruto. When she woke up this morning, Sasuke had already left for work. But she knew he wouldn't forget this day. And she assumed Naruto already texted Sasuke that he won't be joining them for today. It saddens her since it is the first time one of them wouldn't be able to join but she understand since she knew how busy Naruto had been.

"It'll be $24.50, maam." The old man behind the cashier told her. Sakura handed him the money and took the bag containing decorations that she'll be decorating the apartment later from the old man.

As she arrives at Sasuke's penthouse she takes a short hot shower to freshen up since she just came from working at the cafe. She wore a mini floral skirt and a simple tank top since she planned just to hang out with Sasuke and eat.

She saw the time that reads 4:50pm and it only gives her approximately a few hours before Sasuke arrives. Sakura cooked all of Sasuke's favourite dishes and some of hers and bought a cake earlier. After decorating the living room the best way she could and prepared the dishes at the coffee table and also prepared the netflix. She chose Wrong Turn and decided Sasuke and her will have a movie marathon and will finish Wrong Turn until the part 6.

7:15pm

"Anytime now Sasuke will arrive, I just need to wait a bit more." She mumbles to herself. She sat down at the couch and decided to scroll down on her social media to buy some time.

9:33pm

"Maybe he's just working late, the night is still young I could wait more". She told no one.

.
.
.

Tasting the red wine on his lips somehow soothes his nerves. He eyes the people in front of him, some of them were drinking, talking, laughing, or probably taking the chance to make their business bloom. He just wanted to go home and take a long hot bath and dive into his soft mattress. He saw his stepmother, Mina, walking towards him and he instantly rolled his eyes knowing she'll just pester him like what she's been doing the entire day.

"I'm so happy for you and Karin" she squeals like some teenage girl as he glared at her

"Give the girl a chance, Sasuke" Mina scolds him

"Get away from me, will you? End the fucking party because I had enough of your shit and I want to fucking rest." Sasuke sternly said, making Mina roll her eyes at him.

"Fine, go home and rest, by the way, Karin will live for you for a while."

"Hell fucking no. Book her a room or throw her on the streets, I don't fucking care." Sasuke said glaring down at Mina's frame

"You can't do that to your fiance, Sasuke! And just for a few days until her house finishes renovating, please. If you do that I won't annoy you tonight."

As much as Sasuke doesn't want to agree, he had no choice.

"Fine." He grumbled