4

Sakura's POV

Sasuke and I just arrived home when we were greeted by heavy breaths and moans.

I instantly went to Naruto's room but before I could even turn the door knob, Sasuke grabbed my wrist, stopping me from going further.

"What?" I asked, whispering

"Let him be." He whispers back

I shrugged then ran to his room instead. I threw myself on his huge ass bed and I knew Sasuke followed me but he went straight to his bathroom.

I heard the shower so I'm sure he's taking one.

I want to wash my face.

Sighing, I lazily got up from the bed and opened his bathroom door.

Sasuke's bathroom is huge enough to be like a whole living room, like what the fook dude. His shower was open from the sides but there's a huge mirror wall in front of it. You get what I mean? No? Anyway,

As soon as I open the door, Sasuke's hawt body greets me. His head slowly turned to my direction and once his eyes stared at mine he continued his shower.

I went to his sink and washed my face with water then grabbed my face wash beside our toothbrush holder. I squirt some on my palm and scrub in between my hands to lather it a bit. Then I scrub my face vigorously with.

I suddenly felt a harsh slap on my bum  painfully. I yell at the sudden impact but sadly I cant open my eyes due to the facewash on my face. What? I'm scared it might go inside my eye.

After washing off the face wash on my face I shoot a glare towards Sasuke who's shaving his stubbles beside me.

"That hurt." I wiped a fake tear. He suddenly turned his body facing me and grabbed my face in his large, warm hands.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to hit you that hard. I just didn't want you to hurt your face while you're washing it so harshly and-" He stopped midway when he noticed I wasn't actually crying.

"Fucking bit-" Before he could even continue, I narrowed my eyes at him shutting him up.

"Go ahead, bitch. Say it to my face." I challenged and he clenched his jaw

It's actually fine to me about them calling me offensive names since I do it to them too. I'm just making fun of him, cuz why not?

"Tsk" He rolled his eyes at me then went back to wash his face clean.

I waited patiently for him. 

After he was done, he walked past me then threw his towel on the rack as he went to his now messy bed butt naked.

Why is he still huge even when he's soft?

I removed my clothes as well and hopped into the shower. After I was finished, I blow dried my hair in my huge girly vanity at the corner of Sasuke's room. I don't even know why he installed a vanity for me in his room although I also have one in my room…

Anyway, after drying my long beautiful pink hair, I fixed the strap of my scarlet red hot lingerie. It looks like a sex thing lingerie but who cares? I'm just gonna sleep. And finally I applied my strawberry lip balm. 

I turn my head to see Sasuke watching me. I raised my eyebrow at him as if saying 'what?' But instead he just copied me. Idiot.

"C'mere." He says. And of course me being me, ran to him.

Who wouldn't? A god-like features and butt naked laying sexily on the huge ass bed, asking you to walk to him? Hell I'd run to him. No doubt.

I sat on his torso and smiled at him. He's cute beneath me.